•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont you think that Barun is going to get a really tough competition in bollywood??

I mean everyone is hoping he does well in bollywood and makes a name but to be honest, besides SRK no tv star has been able to make it in bollywood. Also..he is going to be getting hard competiton because of stars like Ranbir Kapoor, the SOTY boys Varun Dhawan and Siddhart Malhotra who are the hearthrobs of bollywood. Another point is that both of his movies are b grade...he aint working with a big production house or well known people like karan johar...

No matter how much i love barun and will support him in his decisions...at the moment i think it will be really hard for him to make a name for himself in bollywood.

What do you guys think???
He's a better actor than most of the hot guys in BW I'm not taking about the Khan cause they're the ones ruling the B-town right now. As long as he talented I'm sure he will get some offers.
He has something which makes him unique and I am pretty sure he will do fine.His personality makes his presence and leaves a mark.So I have strong feeling he will do good.
Must say.. I am a bit nervous for him !! BUt we all know how TERRIFIC he is ! he is truly talented.. so I feel that.. Barun may succeed in BW! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I don't know if he can reach to the top BUT if he continues with small production movies, his fans will be there for him!

At this point, anything can happen... I wish him the best for the future!
Srk family wasn't in the showbiz he worked hard and worked his way up and now look where he is 
as long as barun shows dedication hardwork and has talent he will survive and plus most actors are bakwas in B-town besides kapoors and khans
omg i would never want varun and barun to compete my two jaans 
lets not assume anything now
let the time show us that and wait and watch๐Ÿ˜Š
Barun with his unique actions will attract the people and have his own fans... All we have to do is to wait and watch the move...
yeahh Barun will be good in Bollywood :)