Chef karanvir welcome u all with ram kapoor

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Karanvir bohra welcome u all with host of the show ram kapoor and other celebrity sanaya irani, sara khan, and other wait for this show and love the promo of this show Karanvir new show and this show is cookery show and host is ram kapoor and if saubhagyavati off air don't sad because he come with new showand we all love the concept and the show would air on 13 jan and this show is indian virsion of dine with the star in which all the celbrity go one celebrity house for dinner and judge the food so wonderfullEdited by xxxswan - 11 years ago
I think this show is on little bit reality show and happy for kvb new propject and no negative character because kvb in real life so interesting and fun loving and other celebrity also well known and they all my wonderfull and what ur opinion guys
And i think when karanvir bohra turn to welcome all celebrity to his house so we all see his house and see how other celebrity judge his food
can you plz post the link of the promo
I see the promo on tv so u can search on youtube
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f61K-JuJs5Y[/YOUTUBE]

guys that means they show all d celebrities like harshad, sriti, aditi, mohit, vivian, drasti, etc...
Yes! I saw the promo yesterday. SB is ending or not; it's amazing that we get to see KVB on TV in something else so soon. ðŸ˜† I can't wait to watch this!

And Ram as the host. Love it!
KB and Ram together. excited.

thanks for sharing.
thanks for the promo link.