•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
😛Written Update 26th December 2012 

Epi begins with Netra telling Anoop to come to their mom's room coz RL wants to talk to him in secret. He goes there n RL gives him tickets to Srinagar and tells him that its 4 his honeymoon as he never took Mansi out after the wedding.Rl tells him to go and spend some good time alone with Mansi n she'll b happy 2. Anoop is surprised n asks how she did all this n gt tickets so quickly and Netra says mom told her the destination and she booked online so the credit goes to her. He hugs them n RL says:" I know you are happy. Don't tell Mansi I booked the tickets". he said :"you know I never lie" RL says jokingly n smiling: "you can never lie? If u can lie about tennis tournament then why not this?"He smiles back. She says:" tell her it was ur idea". He thanks them both n goes to his room n tells Mansi:"we are going out to Shrinagar" .bt she replies: "how can we go out with Shivani in this condition?besides our family won't b able 2 come n leave Shivani alone. He shows her the tickets and says:"nt every1.. just you and me are going. I'm come back early from work so that we can go shopping for clothes coz Srinagar is cold and she nods. He asks her u'll come wont you? she says yes. He smiles n says bye. She is lost in her thoughts so he again says Mansi I said bye. Then he leaves. Mansi is supa excited and says:" Shivani was right. If Anoopji didn't love me he wouldn't have gt these tickets.
At the office Anoop is interviewing jewelry designers bt he didn't like any. Then his secretary tells him there's another candidate called Pooja. She comess in n he is surprised 2 c her. Flashback showing their last meeting. Anoop told her RL didn't agree with their wedding bt tells her to wait coz he will convince her sooner or later. She says I can wait all my life 4u if u promise me if even if she doesn't agree 2 our marriage u'll marry me. Can u promise me that? she calls him coward and breaks up with him coz he will nvr b able 2 convince his mom. Fb ends n she is embarassed with the situation n tells him:" I should leave" bt Anoop tells her to come in. He asks if he can see her portfolio. He says she didn't let him explain last time they met bt she says there is no need 2 explain now as past is past. N its too late now. He says yes its too late now.
At home Shivani is teasing Mansi when she knows they r going 4 honeymoon..she asks Mansi what will she wear there and Mansi says she will wear sarees and this isn't a honeymoon. So Shivani tells her that its 2 cold there n she'll become an icecream. She tells Mansi 2 wear her western clothes and says :"I have some here and others I'll bring from my parents house. Suddently RL comes and gives Mansi a packet with clothes. She says "there is a coat and some trousers here for your honeymoon. I don't want my daughter in law 2 look like a Bhenji on her honeymoon". And adds:" I wore these clothes for my Honeymoon." Shivani is surprised n asks:"u wore western clothes?" then they all laugh.
At the office Anoop is telling Pooja:"i know jewelry designing has always been your passion and ur dream bt she says that its nt necessary that all dreams come true." She adds:"I would love 2 work here bt I won't feel comfortable." He agrees n she's abt to leave when she meets Saahil. He says:" so u are the new talent that the secretary was praising?" she says she doesnt think it would be good to work there.she leaves n Saahil tells his bro :"I know you have moved on and I am sure she has moved on too. Bt don't forget she is a fresh talent and will b good for our business and for her also.this will also give u the opportunity to explain ur side of the story. He says I think we should hire her. Anoop is thinking n epi ends.

Precap for tomorrow: karan comes to Shivani's parents house and tells them to vacate the house in a week coz he has the court orders.
hey thanks for d update.. ðŸ˜Š
thanks 4 the update😃missed the epi😕
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

😛Written Update 26th December 2012 

Epi begins with Netra telling Anoop to come to their mom's room coz RL wants to talk to him in secret. He goes there n RL gives him tickets to Srinagar and tells him that its 4 his honeymoon as he never took Mansi out after the wedding.Rl tells him to go and spend some good time alone with Mansi n she'll b happy 2. Anoop is surprised n asks how she did all this n gt tickets so quickly and Netra says mom told her the destination and she booked online so the credit goes to her. He hugs them n RL says:" I know you are happy. Don't tell Mansi I booked the tickets". he said :"you know I never lie" RL says jokingly n smiling: "you can never lie? If u can lie about tennis tournament then why not this?"He smiles back. She says:" tell her it was ur idea". He thanks them both n goes to his room n tells Mansi:"we are going out to Shrinagar" .bt she replies: "how can we go out with Shivani in this condition?besides our family won't b able 2 come n leave Shivani alone. He shows her the tickets and says:"nt every1.. just you and me are going. I'm come back early from work so that we can go shopping for clothes coz Srinagar is cold and she nods. He asks her u'll come wont you? she says yes. He smiles n says bye. She is lost in her thoughts so he again says Mansi I said bye. Then he leaves. Mansi is supa excited and says:" Shivani was right. If Anoopji didn't love me he wouldn't have gt these tickets.
At the office Anoop is interviewing jewelry designers bt he didn't like any. Then his secretary tells him there's another candidate called Pooja. She comess in n he is surprised 2 c her. Flashback showing their last meeting. Anoop told her RL didn't agree with their wedding bt tells her to wait coz he will convince her sooner or later. She says I can wait all my life 4u if u promise me if even if she doesn't agree 2 our marriage u'll marry me. Can u promise me that? she calls him coward and breaks up with him coz he will nvr b able 2 convince his mom. Fb ends n she is embarassed with the situation n tells him:" I should leave" bt Anoop tells her to come in. He asks if he can see her portfolio. He says she didn't let him explain last time they met bt she says there is no need 2 explain now as past is past. N its too late now. He says yes its too late now.
At home Shivani is teasing Mansi when she knows they r going 4 honeymoon..she asks Mansi what will she wear there and Mansi says she will wear sarees and this isn't a honeymoon. So Shivani tells her that its 2 cold there n she'll become an icecream. She tells Mansi 2 wear her western clothes and says :"I have some here and others I'll bring from my parents house. Suddently RL comes and gives Mansi a packet with clothes. She says "there is a coat and some trousers here for your honeymoon. I don't want my daughter in law 2 look like a Bhenji on her honeymoon". And adds:" I wore these clothes for my Honeymoon." Shivani is surprised n asks:"u wore western clothes?" then they all laugh.
At the office Anoop is telling Pooja:"i know jewelry designing has always been your passion and ur dream bt she says that its nt necessary that all dreams come true." She adds:"I would love 2 work here bt I won't feel comfortable." He agrees n she's abt to leave when she meets Saahil. He says:" so u are the new talent that the secretary was praising?" she says she doesnt think it would be good to work there.she leaves n Saahil tells his bro :"I know you have moved on and I am sure she has moved on too. Bt don't forget she is a fresh talent and will b good for our business and for her also.this will also give u the opportunity to explain ur side of the story. He says I think we should hire her. Anoop is thinking n epi ends.

Precap for tomorrow: karan comes to Shivani's parents house and tells them to vacate the house in a week coz he has the court orders.

Thanks for the WU.😊
Thanks

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago