BV WU 27th Dec - Very Alarming Suhaagraat !

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks payal for letting me do the SR update..Love u sweetu πŸ€—
My comments are in blue

Saas Bahu bonding

Jaitser haveli...Dadisa calls sumi n gehna and apologises to them for being harsh to them she says " I have belittled u both and forced u to sacrifice ur happiness at various occassions for family's happiness.Never gave importace to ur feelings I am sorry fot tht..Now I want to be mother to both of u.I want to be like u both full of love.From now on ur my daughter will u accept me as ur mother?"
sumi says.."living and handling household both is taught by a mother tht way ur my mother..I have just forwarded wat u have taught us."
Gahna says "ur like our mother and mothers hav right to scold their daughters.We have learned everything from u and forwarded wathever love u gave us.We can never be like u but If we can give 50% of love displine and tradition which u have thts enough for us"..All emotional and a grp hug.

KB

Shiv happily opens the lock and enters the room.He sees Anandi looking out of the window (I hav this feeling she was thinking of escape🀣)

He smiles as if in Lala land slowly goes near her and turn her towards him...Anandi is nervous and teary eyed.Shiv gets serious and is back on earth frm his lala land
He asks "Anandiji are u all right?...Are u missing ur family members"
He takes her near the bed and makes her sit on it.Anandi still nervous and looks down.
He says "I know its not easy to leave ur home n come in the new family"...he gives her his hanky n says "ur eyeliner has spread."
Anandi wipes her tears.
Then he asks her "I hope ur not regretting getting married to me"
Anandi looks surprised and shakes her head in a NO

Shiv back in Lala land n says "By seeing ur tears I was afraid of tht..btw u know I am looking very handsome in our wedding video..thts coz ur looking down shyily and cameraman took my video otherwise he wouldnt have taken my pics... I never thought I will enjoye the whole wedding"
He is trying to put Anandi at ease...Anandi relaxes.
He then says "I am really tired now I am sure u must be tired too..u have performed more rituals than me...although I wanted a shortcut simple marriage but mom and CM had already done preparations for all the rituals Btw u must be tired too?"

Anandi says "No I didnt have to do any work so I am not tired I liked understanding and performing all the rituals (So why dont u do the SR ritual too baby!)πŸ˜‰
Sihiv says "I was touched by Chief minister's gift"
Anandi smiles and agrees.

Shiv jokes "I am going to be a lazy bum later on(Yeah we already know thtπŸ˜†)..U know our family is very loving and everyone is in KB even U are here to take care of me...now we'll hav lot of fun here...Shivraj shekhar ur fortune is smiling on u"

Anandi laughs.She is back in her good mood now.
Shiv says "U must be tired frm all this heavy clotes and jewellery lets change it"
Anandi looks around as if where to change
Shiv says "I'll change in the washroom u change here call me wen ur done"

1st alarm clock ring.

Shiv stops it and asks who has set the aalrm for 12am anandi says maybe its a mistake.
Another alarm rings...then another...AnSh look at each other confused and shuts the clocks
Then song starts playing "Saraki lo khatiya zada lage...🀣"
They look embarassed and shiv shuts another clock..
He says "I know he was planning something.Its all his plan"
Anandi asks "Who?"
Shiv says "Ur friend com devar...its all his plan u know he asked for a bike in exchange for room keys..his bike is gone now"
Anandi interrupts him n says "he is just being naughty...its ok"

Shiv looks angrily they hear Mahi's voice saying Bhaiya ur not sleeping ur both playing alarm alarm?

Shiv slowly opens the door and Mahi falls in the room.He cathes hold of his ears n says..."I want all alarms to be shut down in 5 mins"
Mahi denies his plan n says I didnt do anything ur both playing alarm alram...Saanchi n her friends arrive laughin...they too tease Shiv.Anandi is looking amused at them.
Shiv asks saanchi ur also involved ?
Saanchi runs off saying I didnt do anything mahi n others follow after..Shiv looks frustated and anandi laughs.He closes the door and looks at Anandi laughing he thinks "I hope u always laugh n stay happy like this"
He proceeds to change another alarm starts sounding...soon they r fishing for alarm clocks all over the room.

Jaitser haveli

Dadisa looking at Anandi's photo and thinking "I had thought I will get my waaris..great grandson frm u but it was not in Jagya's fate to know ur worth...U be happy in ur new family and proceed their family line...I will be happy to be nanisa instead of dadisa for u child..be happy with ur in laws"...she is worried abt jagya and thinks who will look after him and who will provide her a waaris

KB

Shiv is in washroom he has changed and calls Anandi can he come out...he dosent get any response...he slowly opens the door and peeks out(He's looking Drop dead handsome)☺️
He sees Anandi sleeping on the bed...her jewellery removed and her hairs spread on the pillow.He smiles and comes near her and removes a strand of hairs from her face and covers her with the quilt.
He sits and niharofys Anandi thinking "Now I hav right to keep looking at u(only looking?πŸ˜‰)I hope time stops and I keep looking at u forever(again only looking?)πŸ˜†"
Again alarm starts ringing (Uff enough now😑)

He puts all alarm clocks near Anandi and starts all of them..probably trying to wake her...Anandi sleeps on like a kumbhkaran 🀣
He records her in his cell and then sits on the sofa niharofying her (Sofa !!! how did tht come ??😲...I am sure it was not present yesterday...Damm u CVs !!)😑

Voiceover : wat will happen ?? this question comes in a newely wed girl's heart when she enters married life

Pracap: Sumitra telling Gehna tht she had a bad dream as if she took away Anandi from Jagya and gave it to Shiv(As if anandi is a toy to be passed along😑)...tht means she is getting selfish in Jagya's love🀒(Why is everyone having second thoughts after marriage ?πŸ˜•)
Edited by nniks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m w8ng patiently niku darling
love you swetuuu
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for updating today's romantic episode for us 😳  love you dear 😳
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Alarming SR!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Thank you Neha! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi was simple plain nervous.

I hope this episode puts peoples fears to rest.All those people who were worried about Anandi's character changing and worried about her attitude should be happy that Anandi is not being cold or indifferent.

Poor thing she didn't bother to change out of those clothes.She was so tired.

They could have gone easy on the ringing alarms.They over did it.

He is quite happy with what he has got now. Haq to stare at her for as long as he wants.
Nice to see his approach take one step at a time.

Expected them to have a heart to heart  talk but it seemed redundant.

Pre cap is really weird.
They sorted out DS and looks like started with Sumi. May be all these feelings for J will make them search for J and force him to get married.

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
avanthika333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.. you are updating such a wonderful episode...😊
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u for the WU!

DS is too much..shaadi hui nehi ki bache k bare me sochne lagi!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

AnSh part was very sweet πŸ˜³ thanks CVs for the new bg music of AnSh..i loved it too...
today shiv just touched anandi's hair and my heart was beating fast watching it!...don know what will happen to me when they will hug or kiss...i think that day i will get a heart attack πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shiv's character is very beautiful. He has so much of patience and exactly knows how to handle his relationship

Anandi's nervousness could be understood. Poor girl was just tired.She immediately relaxed and fell asleep as soon as Shiv took things easy with her. It was a cute start.

I wanted them to have a good heart to heart convo, but I think this style was better. They both do not require lot of words to share their thoughts.

However, I do hope Shivjee also takes rest finally. 

Not sure what the pre-cap was indicating. Sumi and her thoughts were slightly out of place. Will need to watch the full episode to come to a conclusion.

Like the changed DS.

Thanks for the update Nniks
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nniks, very nicely updated, and I loved the title ... very apt and totally hilarious!!!
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A long-long awaited episode and it alarmed me today!πŸ˜†