27th Dec Epi..Agni in trouble..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
First awesome acting by Ankita..Nimrit in the starting scene..we can say she was in the avatar of Ma Durga ..a sherni.no one dare humiliate her mother.

Epi starts with Nimrit in anger at the palace entry.the security tries to stop her but Agam threatened him to stay quiet or else.he tells Nimrit to go inside..

Amrit sulking that her mood is off and has not eaten anything..she is feeling thirsty..Rudraksh asks the housekeeper to bring her a glass of water.he gets a call and leaves from there..Amrit about to drink the water,Nimrit pushed the glass away.Amrit angrily says what the hell..seems its her fav word now...

Must watch scene as Nimrit blast Amrit without fear..Nimrit says ..begairat Aurat...shameless woman ..the one who has given you birth you have disgrace her..how dare you insult my mother in front of everyone..today she is only a woman for you but for me she is  a mother...i will not tolerate it if someone humiliate my mother..get that clear in your dirty mind..you can be anything to Rudraksh singh .. if you have no shame on your relationship , put your self respect..body at stake and feel proud of it then mubarak for your Najayaz. rishta..Rudraksh comes there and just look on at Nimrit blasting Amrit..live in your own world and let us live in ours..afterall we dont want to  have anything to do with you ..its us who want to stay away from you..Yug is having a happy smirk watching Nimrit blasting Amrit..Nimrit continues one thing Amrit if you dare harm my mother or any of my dear ones i will blaze like fire and burn you to ashes..then no power in this world can save you from me pointing her finger at Amrit...remember this ...Rudraksh without a word just look on at Nimrit..about to leave Nimrit sees Rudraksh..she says sorry to him to come at his place at this hour..i could  not control my emotions because at any cost giving Amrit an angry look i will bear my mother's  humiliation..saying so she goes away..Amrit angrily says  what the hell how dare she comes in my palace and say all this to me..Rudraksh asks yug to leave ...

Outside Agam comes with the bike and tells Nimrit your vehicle is ready madam..Nimrit says sorry to Agam as she promised him not to think about Amrit..Agam tells her dont think like this in fact the truth is i'm proud of you and what you have done is perfectly right..Then Agam makes her smile saying its cold and what say we have an icecream..

Rudraksh tells Amrit to calm down .he takes out a necklace and praises Amrit beauty..he puts it around her neck and it was just so an  unexpected scene..i think must get used of Rudraksh double personality now..he tightened the necklace around Amrit neck ..she is suffocating.he tells her how dare you make a joke of our illegal relationship..everyone knows about it but noone dare to speak up may be because of respect or fear..you have to open your mouth and make an announcement of our relationship ..i'm not  anybody ..i'm Rudraksh singh mehra..you wont repeat this mistake again..its because of you your sis came here and said so much..noone comes in Rudraksh home like this and how much i felt humiliated..Amrit managed to say sorry to him and he let go of his hand from her neck..Rudraksh smiles and all lusting on Amrit hugging her etc..

Nimrit doing the bed and asks Agam if he has given icecream to his mom..he says yes and Nimrit sense something wrong..Agam tries to tell her about Rudraksh..Nimrit tells him neither we will do business with him nor talk about him in our house..Agam replies then we will be in big problem..he relates to Nimrit about the contract etc.Nimrit is anxious but Agam tells her dont worry i will find a solution to not do business with him..i know and i have seen it these people make you unhappy..take away your smile..i wont let them do that to you..i want you to be happy always..Nimrit tells him you want my happiness then there is only one place where i feel so..Agam asks her where and Nimrit goes in his arms and says here..in your arms..Agam says yes i will always keep you happy here and protect you always in my arms..

Rudraksh..Amrit going somewhere in  the car .it broke down and Amrit starts her tantrum..they will have to wait on the road like simple people..gosh she has so much attitude...Rudraksh gets angry as there is no other car..Amrit with her what the hell again..once more Yug gets insulted and is  asked to go get another car..Mahi happens to drive by and asks them to come to his house.Agni checking on some papers how to pay  Rudraksh if they get legal notice..shivangi..Tej comes in..Nimrit tells them they should have been in shimla...shivangi is a bit in bad mood replies Tej has meeting thats why..Agam comes forward and asks Tej if its true or Amrit.Tej tells him its true and Amrit is long forgotten..Agam says yes we wont meet her again nor she will come here..just then Rudraksh..Amrit comes there..Amrit refuses to enter the house seeing Nimrit Agam..Tej..

Rudraksh leaves with her but says i dont interfere business with my personal matters..Agam follows him outside and tells him he wont go along with the deal..Rudraksh not happy about it..Amrit says let it be its his loss but Rudraksh gets angry on  her saying i do business for  profit not loss..he tells Agam there will be legal issues..he replies i'm ready to pay for that also but i wont do any deal with you..Rudraksh gets more angry and tells Agam legal issues will happen but before that return my 2.5 lakhs i have invested already in this project..Nimrit is shocked and Agam says i will return it..Rudraksh says fine and about to leave when he tells Agam remember each  day late the interest will be included..for guarantee i want this house papers..Agam replies its not mine but my father..Rudraksh says i dont care to whom it belongs either  my money or the house papers..you have till tonight or else i do have my ways to take it ..

precap..Rudraksh angry on Amrit...

Agni trouble starts ..lets see how both comes out of this situation..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Thank you Saveeta for The update
Thanks a lot Savee. Nice update. I think Amrit dig her own grave by becoming part of Rudraksh life. Agni will fight together these evils.
Thank you  Saveeta .for your  effective  and  efficient update of 27th episode.πŸ‘

The first scene itself with a bang Nimrit entering into a palace like a wounded 

tiger(like kali ) to attack Amrit for insulting her mother. what she wanted to tell 

she just pours out her angry by powerdul dailogues and goes away.This is one of 

the best scene πŸ‘πŸΌ she was not bother what will be the consequences she has to 

face after this.well  It was well directed,well acted by Ankita and well penned 

powerful dialogues by two ladies   writers Vibha singh and AnamikaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

The scene between Nimrit and Agam discussing about the new problem that 

they are going to face and little touch of love or concern showing to each other 

shown gentle by the CV.😊

It is going to be tough time ahead for Agam and Nimrit to face three 

khattarnaks... 

let us see how the story is going to shaping up...

Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago