27/12/12 - Yash decides to stalk Aarti!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi ,PVians sorry for the delay..Here is the update for today...
Enjoy reading 😳

The episode starts where aarti recites a shayari for yash..pankaj and prateek praising aarti ..pankaj says yash now its your turn..yash hesitates..vidhi says yash needs my help on this..just then yash starts to recite a shayari...all are impressed..prateek says aarti's love stole your heart right?? prashant interupts saying i have to leave, i have something important to do..he congratulates Aarya. Prateek says thanks to you that bhaiya had told aarti bhabhi,what was in his heart ..Prashant leaves...Aaarti walks out and stops him saying how many times have i told you that i dont like you coming here..prashant tries to tell her about last night bt aarti stop him from doing so..yash is watching them from the balcony..

Aaarti says you have seen everyting all happened in front of your presence..Aarti says yash ji loves her the much as she loves him..so now im sure now you have no doubts?? Aarti stops him again from saying anyting..she pleads him and say i love yash ji very much and im happy with him..please go away from here! Yash having flashbacks of what happened last night..self talk - aarti ji confessed her feelings for me infront of everyone that im and her life..her love..bt the truth is something else..he thinks that she was asking forgiveness from her first love prashant..

Scene shifts to kids bedroom..ansh is still sleeping..aarti goes to wake him up..Ansh pretends to be sick so he won't be able to go to school..Aarti promotes dabar thingy..LOL !! Yash..cas..G3 and bua are at the living room..cas says he has spoken to the client meeting is at 7pm..and everyting will be finalized...aarti comes to give them tea..cas..gayathri and aarti promoting the new show housewife..Aarti is asking Gayathri's permission she thought of going to shoba's house..Gayathri gives her permission to go..Aarti goes to yash to give him the lemon tea and the biscuits..bt the biscuits slip and falls on the floor..she bends to pick it up, the mangalsutra breaks accidentally from Yash's hands..

Bua is saying that its a bad omen..cas shuts her mouth saying a husband wife relationship is not so weak, its all superstition..not to believe in all this..Aarti quickly goes to pick up the broken pieces..yash stops and and say its ok i will do it aarti ji..aww yashu was so caring!! Aarti is saying don't know what was i thinking,how did this happen??,Gayathri says don't worry you did not doing it on purpose,tomorrow you can go make a new one..till then wear something else,Aarti in the bedroom she is trying to fix the mangalsutra.. Yash sees Aarti in their room trying to fix her mangalsutra..

Aaarti tells yash she is having problem in fixing it.. Yash tells her she doesn't need to try as whatever is broken can never be fixed..Aarti tells Yash how can it not join?? she will show him how it gets joined that to now!..she succeeds and says when there is honesty and determination, nothing is impossible..Aarti is asking yash to take her to the jeweller..Yash says i have to go for a important meeting so i came to take the laptop..

Aarti says sorry yash ji bt this is way important then your meeting..Yash says its not important for me to go,you take vidhi bhahi along..Aarti says this is unfair..you got married to me..you held my hand and took saath pehres..and to you are asking me to go with vidhi bhabhi to get th mangalsutra fixed??Yash walks away without saying anyting..aarti is like he did no react at all?? yash stops gives medicine to aarti.. she says i will not take until you say yes..Yash saya don't be a kid..Aarti is adamant..Yash finally agrees..

Aarti gets a phone call from yash..Aarti tells Yash to go to the meeting and she will get it done later...She also tells him she has to meet Shobha..Yash takes the mangalsutra on the table..and holds it in his fist...Aarti goes to get ansh,ansh gets excited when aarti says they were going to meet his friend uncle..Yash sees aarti leaving with ansh and thinks..aarti have included the innocent child in you lie too..? Yash is watching her leaving ...he gets a phonecall from the client and he says i was about to call you , have something important . i will meet you later..Yash self talk- today you made me do something that i never thought of doing..for the first time im going to follow the person whom i trust the most more then myself..

No precap
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
it's not at all late, Tillu..
you still came on time πŸ˜‰ Thank you for the WU
Thanks a tonne for this update

A hi to the Newbies
Thanks
I hope Yash doesn't stoop even lower
Thanks for the written update :).
Thanks for the updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks.. arti needs to speak up and stop going to shobha's house all the time
Thanks ... The show is getting really exiting.