Written Update: 28 December 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow Savita directly asked Sunny, You love Teju and Sunny directly said, Yes I love Teju .
Deshmukh family on dinner table, Savita say to ArMan what kind of parents you guys are ?, your one daughter got married and what about Sachin, leave Sachin, what about Teju ? then Savita tease Teju, and say I have seen boy for you Namish Godbole, Teju say no, then Savita say if not Namish then Sunny ? all are shocked . Ovi say to Teju, You are in love ?

It was comic scene

Manav& Teju in Manav's room and Manav ask her about Sunny and ask her that I want to meet Sunny .

Purvi in Deshmukh house, Savita, Manav & Teju are happy and Archana welcome Purvi and Teju say to her congrats and say come but Savita say stop you cannot come, its your first time after marriage so Arti .
Manav asked Purvi where is Dr. Onir but Purvi lied to Manav .
Purvi ignoring Dr. Onir calls and then he call Arjun and say please give phone to Purvi .
Dr. Onir to Purvi, I am hurt not because you went to your mother's house but I am hurt becuase you didnt called me .

So many tracks, now I think show will end in March 2013, after completing 1000 episodes .