Thendral Friday Update 28/12/12

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful Update Haritha ka 👏🤗

Evlo nadanthalum, at the end all are happy 😆
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx Haritha akka and Shammu for the amezing update!⭐️🤗 update la kadaisiya oru doubt sonninge, me to how can that?😕

Happy that Babu oru good person nu, waiting for M/K marriage...
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update haritha and shamz.

route clear for mohan and kalyani now ..babu handled the situation well and even reacted well to mohan. 👍🏼 

ta's reply to padma was also good .. so kalyaanam confirmed but then what .. padma kodumai aa? will kalyani continue to drive auto..??🤔
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update haritha and shamz..
good title and invitation!

the other good part came after the update with yr question and suggesting an expiry-dated posion -rofl...too funny...def mohan hardly seemed fit to be in hospital...

kal's mother was real good today..but for all her sensible reasoning, kal did best what she cud..follow her heart...the only pair where both their fixed partners helped in uniting them...looks like CTs thought , for them padma alone is big-time trouble..

for once TA cud give it to padma...and not to miss TT's smile when mapillai said that how can one love someone and marry another...

nice to see kal smiling after a long time ...
now waiting for a proper marriage, with all friends, family of both sides and a smiling couple...
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Haritha Akka and Shammu 🤗...Will watch later...was busy bugging 3 souls😛
Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
I got a sudden thought.
I think Babu son is going to get close with Kals and Padma will create with this probs between Mohan and Kals??? 😲 Dont slipper me 😆
Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely updates Harhem and Shamz!  Really liked the title, I'm assuming the last doubt is by Shamz...lol.

What to do Shamz Mohan saw his girlfriend whom he loves so much and the poison has no chance against that.

Nice of Babu to agree to M/K marriage and not cause a scene.  He was trying to talk to Padma..lol..poor thing he doesn't know about our Padma.

So TT have this marriage to arrange wonder how Padma will try to oppose it...
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Harlem, good update. Thanks. AsatthiTtinga. Great episode.i am glad Kalyani's mom stood her ground. 
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hartha for the lovely update and comments!

Yaay! finally M/K won against Padma's ego and stunts. And thanks GW for thilalangadi work in pottukoduthufying M/K😛.

Thanks da Shubba and Shammy for other day updates.