Baatein kuch
Tango Dance-2
Ladki Beegi Baagi si
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Remaining
Tango Dance-1
Aaja aaja main

I suddenly missed these two in the poll list...so i written these two here u can vote for any of these 2 by commenting...and remaining else by choosing...

So here it comes the Final Voting Round 

Start voting GuysπŸ‘πŸΌ

Guys Like karna math bhulna

Edited by SaileshrkD3FAN - 11 years ago
i loved Pehla Nasha...Maybe cause i love d song and in dt sequence both wer d original character!! Sharon was d Diva and Swayam was dis chocloate sweet boy... although it ws swayam imagination itself but still i loved it!!❀️
Originally posted by AndyTaarey

i loved Pehla Nasha...Maybe cause i love d song and in dt sequence both wer d original character!! Sharon was d Diva and Swayam was dis chocloate sweet boy... although it ws swayam imagination itself but still i loved it!!❀️

I disagree...In haye rama they wre actually original...it said their thought process...the steps wre actually framed as per swaron feelings...swayam want to have her in his life...want to care her love her but ultimately nothing works...thats why he feels dejected when sharon throws her foot away from him when he caresses her..

Sharon is always scared to let him into her life but then she wont leave him if tried to get away from her avoid her...sharon pulling swayam collar shows that approach of sharon...thats how swaron are passionate...pehla nasha also says one facet of swaron but it shows the LOVER boy swayam and his innocent love for Sharon

dont think many ppl understand the depth of this dance number for swaron...it was not just a hawtt dance number but their feelings towards each other...each and every step imply their passionate feeling for each other...

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

I disagree...In haye rama they wre actually original...it said their thought process...the steps wre actually framed as per swaron feelings...swayam want to have her in his life...want to care her love her but ultimately nothing works...thats why he feels dejected when sharon throws her away from him when he caresses her..

Sharon is always scared to let him into her life but then she wont leave him if tried to get away from her avoid her...sharon pulling swayam collar shows that approach of sharon...thats how swaron are passionate...pehla nasha also says one facet of swaron but it shows the LOVER boy swayam and his innocent love for Sharon

dont think many ppl understand the depth of this dance number for swaron...it was not just a hawtt dance number but their feelings towards each other...each and every step imply their passionate feeling for each other...

Yea Dear i agree... I never mentioned anywhere that i din like Haye Rama... yes dat ws amazing.. but for me...i loved Pehla nasha... as i hv mentioned d reason maybe cause i like dt song...n m a Taareynian, still wenever i hear pehla nasha anywhr on radio or ma ipod i always remember Swaron n their sequence wich was beautifully choreogrphed !! 
And btw loved d way u explained to me about Haye rama song... πŸ‘ but i can vote only once and trust me, if i could vote for 2 songs...ma 2nd choice wud always be Haye Rama... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by AndyTaarey

Yea Dear i agree... I never mentioned anywhere that i din like Haye Rama... yes dat ws amazing.. but for me...i loved Pehla nasha... as i hv mentioned d reason maybe cause i like dt song...n m a Taareynian, still wenever i hear pehla nasha anywhr on radio or ma ipod i always remember Swaron n their sequence wich was beautifully choreogrphed !! 
And btw loved d way u explained to me about Haye rama song... πŸ‘ but i can vote only once and trust me, if i could vote for 2 songs...ma 2nd choice wud always be Haye Rama... πŸ˜Š

hey you got me wrong...i dint say dat you dint like HAYE RAMA...where did i say it..

m mentioning some things implying  that SwaRon wre also the original in haye rama most based on your view of originality...again m nt saying that you have mentioned wrong abt originality...dont take it in that way...

you can vote anyone yaar...thats completely your wish...m nowhere asking you to vote fr second time right...lol...you are sounding as if m forcing you to cancel your vote vch isnt possible and make it to haye ramaπŸ˜† tumhaari marzi hai yaar...who m i to ask you to vote...

thank you for appreciating my lil explaination and making me talk abt the depth of haye rama...if it was nt for your comment i wudnt have done that...cozz its really very hard...
Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
You really did explain it well...πŸ‘πŸΌ
And u said na dt many ppl dnt understand d depth of that dance i.e haye rama... so i tot maybe ur referring to me and sayin dt i saw it as only a hawt numbr n din realize d depth of it...πŸ˜†
And Haye Rama was also used for Kriyansh i suppose... dt elevator scene... i dnt remembr wich 1 ws showed 1st..swaron or kriyansh...!! πŸ˜•
Bt pehla nasha is pehla nasha..n its all swarons!! i mean its hw their love story 1st strtd...from swayams point f view ofcourse..bt i dnt knw i feel all butterfly buterfly wen i remmbr dt song n swaron!☺️
Hay rama is d best Swaron dance..
definitely its hey rammmaaa for me
It has to be Haaye Rama.

Though I love Pehla Nasha, but Haye Rama has no comparison! :)
Though I love Pehla Nasha also ... but, No1 will be Haye Rama for me... Everything related to Haye Rama.. like TanHa's Passion & Chemistry-Cum-Biology πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and most importantly Rafi's Comic taken on the sequence...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
all are wonderful memories on Haye Rama...