Posted: 11 years ago
⭐️The week that was...
It started with  Appa Sahib and  the various shades of his scheming which had a signature statement-an atypical now and then twist of his walking stick...ending with the silhoutte of a man on a rocking chair with a pagdi on his head...referred to as kaka by Garv.. a new edtion to the set villains for more twisted plots? The entry did have an uncanny likeness to the telly horror show's introduction of mysterious bhootwale characters...πŸ˜›
Kakaji was impressed with Garv babua's actions to expose the true colours of Appa Sahib to his  family even when he was informed of the initial failure. Finally babua has a fan inside the show...  Nahi toh Bhosle's had left no stone unturned to cry foul on the mention of his name...

He finally gave us a much needed soliloquy explaining the need for telling Gauri the truth...the reason being his hatred for injustice and lies...😲😲😲
Yeh kab hua...kaise hua...kyun hua...?
Wasn't he the guy who lured Digvijay with money and sweet talks to obtain information about the Mahapuja?Did he not want revenge for the downfall of his family at Appa's hands ?Hence the desire to wreck havoc in the latter's family through Gauri?And now he hates lies!! Sab serial ke twist ki maya hai...πŸ˜‰

Tere liye hum hai jeeye ..har aasoon hai peeye...
Sid ,Ashwini and Pratap allow Gauri to stay in Kolhapur for her happiness... their world has become different from Gauri's for now...It breaks  their heart to set her free. To let her follow what her heart craves...Will she ever retrace her steps back to them?Issi din ke intezaar mein... their wait with khamoshi begins...
Mr.Kapur understood the sadness of his son and the courage he displayed.. the much needed words of comfort and support from a father to his son...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ashwini and Pratap the support for each other in this difficult time...⭐️

Issi din ka intezaar tha...
The patient wait of Asavri to become the lady of the household has borne fruit.. She has to shatter with her caustic tongue and actions the silent bond of Prateeksha and Gauri.. She shares the joy of her long awaited dream being fulfilled with Ranjit.A faithful brother and ally...

Jag soona soona lage... jab koi rahe na aapna...
The rebuke of Appa in front of the family by Aaji Sahib made a major dent in his pride and ego... The only person whom he held in high regard went against his decision..Aaji Sahib's affectionate concern for her son as she hands his preferred beverage is unable to soothe the hurt...Appa Sahib will not allow this opposition of his wish to go unpunished even if it is by his Aai.

Tune Jo Na Kaha...
Ato Aji stops by with food for Sid.. she understood the major sacrifice the young man had done by putting his own happiness on hold.. She praises him for his goodness as her eyes turn moist...True to his nature of trying to ease the gloomy atmosphere around him,Sid succesfully brings a smile to her face...

Haas de zaara sa toh tere hasse se mein kahon hasee...
Baas itna chahoon mein iss zindagi se zyada kuch nahin..
Pic Credit:Sai Deodhar fanpage

Gauri is happy in her world with her Aai.. the smile has reached her eyes again as she watches Prateeksha... Sid kept his promise of returning it back to her...But as he hides his hurt under the 'being normal 'act.. Gauri is yet to notice it...Kabhi toh bina Sid ke reminder ke pyar bhare nazron se bechare ki taraf dekhlo..😳

She wants to learn more about her Aai .. her baba.. her early life in the vadi..
A hesitation in Prateeksha as she talks about her husband...a reporter whose pen  wielded  powerful words..a father who anxiously waited for his little Gauri to be born..The real raaz about his death.. the confinement of Prateeksha.. her fear of Appa sahib and for the life of her daughter is awaiting  to be told... The big question WHEN??

Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Absolutely brilliant Koel.

The turmoils bought out so beautifully by you through this post .
I love reading you and thats why watch Khamoshiyan with detailed attention otherwise would not have watched it so keenly .
πŸ€—Koel once again brilliant post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just watched all the epi today... Have to say the story did not move but I liked yday epi... πŸ˜³

Sid : he needs to get his expression right... I dunno what he's portraying... Whether sad... Blur...  If possible I would like to see diff angles of Sid with asvari plotting against gauri n prateeksha... 

GArv: this guy has a spark.. I'm loving him... 

Gauri: the photo in your post  she looks good... But sorry I'm kind of repeating but she needs to reduce her weight.. Hey n acting wise as a new comer she has improved a lot...

Loved pratap n ashwini scene also gauri n prateeksha scene... That lady acting as gauri real mum is good in terms of acting in my view... 

I'm shouting here I hope cv move the story guys... πŸ˜† Trp will only improve if there's some major happening not going in the same circle πŸ˜•

Just my view guys, no offense to anyone πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Koel, beautiful as usual. Hope you are feeling better.

Completely agree about Garv and his injustice bit... he was definitely out for revenge.  And yes, its time for Gauri to see Sid's pain and at least acknowledge the sacrifice he has made.

I just loved Pratap and Ashwini - they suffer but support Gauri and Prateeksha.
Originally posted by amimus

Absolutely brilliant Koel.

The turmoils bought out so beautifully by you through this post .
I love reading you and thats why watch Khamoshiyan with detailed attention otherwise would not have watched it so keenly .
thank u AminaπŸ˜ƒ The episode was okayish.I would have liked it if they concentrated on Gauri and Sid's interactions and their characterization rather than introducing a new character in the revenge game...😳
Originally posted by riyya6

πŸ€—Koel once again brilliant post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just watched all the epi today... Have to say the story did not move but I liked yday epi... πŸ˜³

Sid : he needs to get his expression right... I dunno what he's portraying... Whether sad... Blur...  If possible I would like to see diff angles of Sid with asvari plotting against gauri n prateeksha... 

GArv: this guy has a spark.. I'm loving him... 

Gauri: the photo in your post  she looks good... But sorry I'm kind of repeating but she needs to reduce her weight.. Hey n acting wise as a new comer she has improved a lot...

Loved pratap n ashwini scene also gauri n prateeksha scene... That lady acting as gauri real mum is good in terms of acting in my view... 

I'm shouting here I hope cv move the story guys... πŸ˜† Trp will only improve if there's some major happening not going in the same circle πŸ˜•

Just my view guys, no offense to anyone πŸ˜³πŸ€—

the story is hellbent on not budging and  becoming an over cooked khichdi that keeps adding characters in it 's fold without improving upon the ones they have... Ashwini and pratap scenes were the highlight for me.. Both actors are very good and at that extra bit to the scene..  Gauri and Prateeksha scenes are good but I find Gauri still holding back her emotions in the scenes which should be over the moon in being able to be with her mother... Mrinal as Prateeksha is a very good fit I agree... I lend my voice  to your shout...you need things to move beyond the plotting and setting stage...and special attention to the leads for the simple reason -they are the leads...πŸ˜† And I want a dubbed voice for Garv if possibleπŸ˜›
Originally posted by slmu

Koel, beautiful as usual. Hope you are feeling better.

Completely agree about Garv and his injustice bit... he was definitely out for revenge.  And yes, its time for Gauri to see Sid's pain and at least acknowledge the sacrifice he has made.

I just loved Pratap and Ashwini - they suffer but support Gauri and Prateeksha.
thanks shanthi.. Doing better today...😊 PraAsh are becoming my to cheer for pair..πŸ˜‰
Wishing you all a very happy new year.

I am caught in a bind. If I pretend I am enjoying the show, I would be faking it and if I dare to be honest, I would be reeking of negativity.

The pace of the show is putting a snail to shame. The love story leaves me disconnected. So I guess I will take a break like Appa Saheb and Sid and return only if things start moving. 

Weekend repeats have been discontinued. SP is losing interest and that is dangerous.
Originally posted by Mili27

Wishing you all a very happy new year.

I am caught in a bind. If I pretend I am enjoying the show, I would be faking it and if I dare to be honest, I would be reeking of negativity.

The pace of the show is putting a snail to shame. The love story leaves me disconnected. So I guess I will take a break like Appa Saheb and Sid and return only if things start moving. 

Weekend repeats have been discontinued. SP is losing interest and that is dangerous.
have to agree 
Koel'
An absolutely brilliant post and i loved it very much. Sorry for the late reply for i spranied my leg and could not access the comp.

Anu