Highlights 24th to 28th December 2012!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

-24th December Update by Vjayam/Jeya-

/Nixkie\ Aww Sudha is so sweet...GW ku stomach burning and need to ruin happiness of others if  she see others happy...so nothing new we can expect from her

/Shemmo\ Nice sister Sudha. Somehow she looks koncham gundu in that saree. Anyone else noticed too va?? Thulasi was looking nice and yeah she gave good nosecut to TA  Romba thaan blaming Thuls this boy

MM made me smile today  So even if T&T do thiruttukalyanam he wont get angry la? Yippiee, now TA can be ready to do it if Padma is still adamant 

/TTfan\ Sudha with TT scene was good.. After a long time Pooja with TA.. was nice to see them... Finally Charu, made her entry indirectly through her name..  waiting to see her track back..

/shubba\ The best part of the epi was the new entry at the last moment and asking about VR and GP talking about C...ROFL at T/T, in particular TA...what a wonderful reaction  was that...lol...
It was so nice of Sudha to share jewellery with T and she proved to be her sister not only in words(unlike TA, TA vaayalaye ellam vaangi thanthuduvaru)..but in action too!!...
GW aanalum enna avlo avasaram to go to GP house, etho someone going to take aarthi to her mathiri...how i wish GP wife turned face seeing GW...

/Gisel\ GP talking about Charu and TT looking down in shame! I totally expected this to happen. Charu varuva ana varamata, intha rangela ponna nanga ena panna?

-Christmas special-

-26th December Update by Shubba-

/Smiles-20\ Tamil totally admiring Tulasi while she was with Lavanya'lol'Tulasi looking at Lav, Ta looking at Tulasi and me looking at his expression.  Cute how he took Tulasi aside and did the same thing on her cheeks, wish GW saw that.  But like you mention Shubba I hope Mr. K. plans something bigger for Tulasi.

/TTfan\ TT's cute little moments.. very nice.. Lav, also asking Deepa to do nazhlangu was good... Prabha thinking of doing T's vazhakappu.. nice.. At least responsible in this regard..   

/Nixkie\ Chocolates from Switzerland aam...Praba loves chocolates aam...i am curious to know what happened to Suchi's foreigner guy...looks like he ran away

/Caryn\ Intha Prabha - is he innocent/naive or plain stupid?
Never hide anything from your spouse esp something crucial like this.  That is the common sense Prabha.  Use your brains for heaven sake!!!

/mala_15\ Mohan has committed suicide   only to create more problems for Thulasi  as she may also earn the wrath of Kalyani's mother  if she unites her brother and friend  .

/vjayam\ looks like gw prefers T to do arati than sudha..
like shamz said TA  being very careful abt telling to MM..but MM shud realise now how it was when he attempted the same thing...padma's expression of shock at the freeze was good...

-27th December Update by hopper_ocean/Ratna & Nixkie/Tanu & Shemmo/Shammu-

/Nixkie\ Padma Padma Padma i will kill u...her son is in  hospital and enterting wards saying all cause of Thulasi...evlo dedication in bashing T

/vjayam\ at least deepa was more restrained today and prabha had the grace to look or feel bad or sorry...
nice to see indira smiling over the chocolate...
at least padma has not reconciled to kal coming to hospital...so mohan may actually marry in front of his parents and all...
but sri..too much asai that they will leave padma and stay apart!

/~*Thamizhan*~\ kalyani / mohan should get married by end of next week because i just don't want this saga to go on and on forever .. get married, move away from padma and live happily.

-28th December Update by Harhem/Haritha-

/vjayam\ kal's mother was real good today..but for all her sensible reasoning, kal did best what she cud..follow her heart...the only pair where both their fixed partners helped in uniting them...looks like CTs thought , for them padma alone is big-time trouble..

/~*Thamizhan*~\ route clear for mohan and kalyani now ..babu handled the situation well and even reacted well to mohan.  

ta's reply to padma was also good .. so kalyaanam confirmed but then what .. padma kodumai aa? will kalyani continue to drive auto..??

/vjayam\ nice to see kal smiling after a long time ...
now waiting for a proper marriage, with all friends, family of both sides and a smiling couple...

/Pearl.\ Yaay! finally M/K won against Padma's ego and stunts. And thanks GW for thilalangadi work in pottukoduthufying M/K.

/hopper_ocean\ i was expecting babu to be villan here

/Shemmo\ Evlo nadanthalum, at the end all are happy 

Happy New Year in Advance!πŸ˜‰
Sri anna you can close all the update threadsπŸ˜ƒ
Friends come and comment!

Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
Thankss Hollie for this week summary πŸ‘

This week focused more on Mohan and Kals probs, inbetween PD probs came aswell.
But also it was nice week for T&T, we could see few good moments πŸ˜†
Thank God MK matter came to an end πŸ˜ƒ It was actually a nice week for Thendral.

Missing Bujjiss πŸ˜›
tks hollie,
though mohan n kal, still good as involved others too, with lav function thrown in and deepa/prabha too..

Thanks hollieπŸ€—

Omg Shammu u too missing aa?...Pearl said she too missing A nuπŸ˜†
Thanks for the weekly updates hollie...
Join the club - missing A πŸ˜› and missing C...to add more spices...

when i changed channel saw SV in some new serial in Kalaingar Tv...bcos ad said from date for show...but i dont know as i never watch that channel...but i was shocked to see SV...kumaran sir seekiram bring her before she gets busy lol...her ending is still abrubt...merge her char with bhu/tps her original parents eppadiyo and make it interesting soon...lol
Thanks Hollie!

A fairly good week we had even though it was all about M/K.