Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly you would need to upload the image on any image uploader like Photobucket, minus and upon uploading, you would have the code for the image. You will also need to use the [IMG] tag for the image to appear.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i sometimes feel that the discussion of the episode should take part in the written update thread only so  that members can easily comment there as the thread is sticked one and the comments can indirectly be appreciable for the updator

i feel sometimes bad that there a only thanku posts
VishaD. thumbnail
^^ I feel a written update serves the purpose of only the updates while the discussion is more to the discussion either on the character/story/twist of the day. At least we have more posts. And in fact i realized some members don't even hit the 'Like' button. Each 'like' also contributes to the CM ratings.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
that i really bad of them...i have also faced so...most people do not hit the like button...
VishaD. thumbnail
I'm also one of the updater ðŸ˜”
If not for the updates, at least hope they hit like for the sake of the CM ratings.
lightjo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello,
I wanted to know the age of Suhasi Dhami.  from wiki it states she is 1988 born and thus 24 years.  But in nach baliye she states she knew her husband since 16 years and i also read somewhere she met her husband in 1997 when she was in college.  If she is 88' born then in 97 she must have been 9 years old.  9 years she was in college?  Thanks for clarifying.
VishaD. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lightjo

Hello,
I wanted to know the age of Suhasi Dhami.  from wiki it states she is 1988 born and thus 24 years.  But in nach baliye she states she knew her husband since 16 years and i also read somewhere she met her husband in 1997 when she was in college.  If she is 88' born then in 97 she must have been 9 years old.  9 years she was in college?  Thanks for clarifying.

Hi there,

Maybe this topic can help you : Suhasi Age 
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when will our banner contest be?😕
VishaD. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: J.M.Singh

when will our banner contest be?😕

Its normally 3 months after a show starts.