Rishi:Tossed by Fate

Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Forsaken by parents and deprived of love and affection,Rishi learned to live his life.Life became more easy and simple in loneliness and away from all relationships.But one incident made this man change his perspective towards life and he gave away his life that he was living all along.Rishi came to Delhi and wondered around to find a person to whom he owed forgiveness;and this person would change his life forever someday.In the narrow streets of Chandni Chowk,Rishi found the house of Indira Sharma,whom he has been looking for,and became her tenant.Life at Sharma Nivas was nothing Rishi had ever lived before:where there was hue and cry for every little needs,whether that be for water,or electricity bill,or school fee;where everyone was selfish and cruel,except Indira and her little nephew,Ishaan.Life couldn't be more abnormal than in Sharma Nivas,but there was one aspect there that had drawn Rishi closer to Indira;and that is her unconditional love for her family,her selfless act of caring and nurturing her family.In the midst of all these abnormalities there was only one thing that made sense,and it was Indira Sharma's love,which touched Rishi's heart.Never did Rishi imagine that he could find his solace in Indira;never did he think of finding love again until he met her,with whom Rishi fell in love irrevocably.

What fate had in store for Rishi,was not known either to him,or to Indira,who also found her loneliness end in Rishi forlorn arms.They fought with each other for every little thing;they faced difficulties together;but they never let go each others' hand.And they fell in love,leaving behind all the worries and obstacles of life;Rishi and Indira not only exchanged their hearts,but also their pain and loneliness.But fate did not let them unite easily;Rishi's past was unwrapped to Indira,who learned that he was the person responsible for causing her the most pain;that it was Rishi,whose reckless driving had cost her elder brother's life;that Rishi had been deceiving her.And Indira lost all hope and gave up all dreams that she had imagined with Rishi.But Rishi never gave up hope,and he won back Indira's heart,who also realized that although Rishi had lied about his past and his reason for coming to Sharma Nivas,but his intentions were noble;that he came to support the family,and that he never deceived her in the matters of the heart.Finally,Rishi and Indira got married,but they were not to live a normal life as a married couple,as Indira had obligations towards her family.Yet they loved each other unconditionally,carrying their responsibilities first.And when finally everyone agreed to Rishi and Indira's marriage,fate again gave a twist in their lives by bringing a drift between them.But fighting against all odds,Rishi and Indira reunited,compelling happiness to shower on them,even if it was short lived.For a short while they embraced their togetherness and joy,and spent the most beautiful moments of their lives in each others' arms.But fate had to play its role in their lives again:Indira,who had just started living herlife,just started to love and was loved in return,was shattered as she was diagnosed with brain tumor;and Rishi,who had found love and happiness in Indira,had to bow down before destiny;accept the most unacceptable condition:accept Indira's condition that,she would get her treatment only if he agrees to marry Shweta.But nothing could stop what was about to come;Rishi got ready to marry someone else,while Indira informed him from hospital that she was pregnant.Broken at heart,and shattered from this shock,Rishi's test wasn't over;he had to make sure that Indira's last wish was fulfilled,i.e.,save their baby.And it wasn't enough,Indira left the world leaving behind Rishi lonely again with the responsibility of their daughter and a lonely life ahead;with the forced responsibility of marriage with Shweta.

Perhaps life couldn't have been more cruel and questioning than it had been for Rishi,who,after silently living his life for past eight years,suddenly wakes up to find that very face haunting him:the face of his beloved;the face which has come with a new identity,Zara Khan.Looking at Zara,the whole life rushes in the eyes of Rishi,who convinces his heart that she is his Indira.Zara comes to Sharma Nivas,and in her stay at there,everything about her says out loud that she is indeed Indira.But Rishi is compelled by circumstance and everyone around that this person is Zara,and not Indira.However,Rishi falls for her,and he realizes that he is ready to start a new journey of life with Zara,for whom he feels his heart beat again with the same rhythm as it used to for Indira.In Zara,Rishi sees the hope of life,life together with her and his daughter.And Rishi and Zara tie the knot for a life together,until a new twist of fate awaits them.Once again fate tosses Rishi,bringing another look-alike of Indira in front of him;and every evidence proves more and more that,this person is his Indira,who has come back from death.Rishi's life once again makes him question his love,his faithfulness.He is judged,questioned and criticized for choosing to live his life with Zara,for accepting that he has indeed been in love for the second time.And inspite of such a critical situation,Rishi stands by Indira;he's made to choose between humanity and love by Zara herself.Now at this point of life,where Rishi is standing between crossroads of life,which path will he choose is difficult to say.The point where Rishi is tossed between right and wrong,it is really hard to say what is right,or what is wrong;if looking after a mentally challenged person is right,or if keeping up to his promise to Zara,who is his wife now,is right;if taking care of Indira,whose past and present is all connected to Rishi,is just,or if taking out the responsibility of a husband to Zara is just;if giving due respect to Indira's love is more justified,or if giving due place to Zara in his life is more justified.All these situations suggests one thing that,this man is put in the most difficult of situation of life:at one point Rishi needs to prove his love towards Indira,at another,he needs to prove his loyalty towards Zara,and at another point he needs to prove to be a responsible father.Well,whatever may be his decision,I'm with Rishi,because where he is standing its very hard to choose.Now the story is not about Indira's struggle,as she will always have Rishi by her side;the story is about Rishi and his struggle with fate,which has time- and- again played tricks on him,compelling him to drift apart from the one he loves most.So if we can't feel for this man,who has been tossed between right and wrong,between love and responsibility,between morality and love,we don't have the right to judge him either.

This topic is about Rishi and his struggle,and the way I see it.It is not meant to rise any comparison,or fight.So if you are to criticize him,please refrain from replying.But  your views on the situation is welcome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A beautiful post...very well written...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well written post !!! I loved it.  Many of us see Rishi's mental status this way , then why others feel differently ?this  remains big puzzles to me!
  I have  have real life story to tell you!  HD is   Rishi  story is fiction but reality for this man , now my neighbor  an American man , who is living Rishi's fictional life!  His name s Steve!!
   About 10 yrs. ago , one lady disappeared without any trace!!  No demand for money , no clue!!  Many thought she ran way with another man ! Her husband refused to believe police or others. They had only 2 months  old daughter and she was his high school sweetheart !! They were in love with each other and he was heartbroken. local TV reported was assigned on case,who was covering this story and started to spend time with him to search  his wife . for 3 yrs. he was looking for her and police closed the case as "unresolved " he was in really bad  shape . Reported fell in love with him and she convence  him to marry her for his  daughter.He was in love with her but  kept on denying it. His   daughter and reported were  very close to each other. he was married and  learn to love some one else and they appeared  to be very  happy !! 2 yrs ago police called him and told him that they found his wife. Who was kidnapped by drug dealers  and was used for their pleasure in captivity !! She was in very bad mental state . This couple brought her home.Initially Steve's new wife tried very hard to take care of her but it was impossible . She had full time job 2 daughters to  look after and this mentally disturb lady who  wanted to be in bed with her  husband . One day she gave him ultimatum and left him with two daughters. About  month ago I  told him about HD and fictional story of his life.  He was very interested in it , we have subtitles so I requested Verizon to give Z channel as promotional courtesy and they did . He is so touched  by Rishi and the story that he calls me every day after HD  episode !! He is trying to  solve his real life crises . I told him ,I fully understand him because I am very attach to this soap !   I feel  and have connection  with Rishi and Zara,
So this can happen in real life. Rishi's dilemma  is very difficult. Nothing wrong with loving Zara for his need for affection and female attention . Nothing wrong with Zara's condition to be alone with him.  She is newly wed girl with her own wishes and needs!! Nothing wrong with Rishi wanting to keep Indira with him. He still loves her but he also has right to be loved , No one is wrong, no one is bad, no one is villain or no one is trying to hurt other. They are just victim of circumstance  and destiny !! Thanks for the post . I really needed it on very heavy snowfall  in my neighborhood!! 
Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
Badala thumbnail
i dont know why people keep blaming him... even if you dont consider his past and how the fate has always played with his emotions, even then his action is justified... there is nothing wrong in loving someone else when the first one is dead... if someone comes up from dead can he act like a hypocrite and just forget about his promises to zara ...
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Very well written post !!! I loved it. Many of us see Rishi's mental status this way , then why others feel differently ?this remains big puzzles to me!

I have have real life story to tell you! HD is Rishi story is fiction but reality for this man , now my neighbor an American man , who is living Rishi's fictional life! His name s Steve!!
About 10 yrs. ago , one lady disappeared without any trace!! No demand for money , no clue!! Many thought she ran way with another man ! Her husband refused to believe police or others. They had only 2 months old daughter and she was his high school sweetheart !! They were in love with each other and he was heartbroken. local TV reported was assigned on case,who was covering this story and started to spend time with him to search his wife . for 3 yrs. he was looking for her and police closed the case as "unresolved " he was in really bad shape . Reported fell in love with him and she convence him to marry her for his daughter.He was in love with her but kept on denying it. His daughter and reported were very close to each other. he was married and learn to love some one else and they appeared to be very happy !! 2 yrs ago police called him and told him that they found his wife. Who was kidnapped by drug dealers and was used for their pleasure in captivity !! She was in very bad mental state . This couple brought her home.Initially Steve's new wife tried very hard to take care of her but it was impossible . She had full time job 2 daughters to look after and this mentally disturb lady who wanted to be in bed with her husband . One day she gave him ultimatum and left him with two daughters. About month ago I told him about HD and fictional story of his life. He was very interested in it , we have subtitles so I requested Verizon to give Z channel as promotional courtesy and they did . He is so touched by Rishi and the story that he calls me every day after HD episode !! He is trying to solve his real life crises . I told him ,I fully understand him because I am very attach to this soap ! I feel and have connection with Rishi and Zara,
So this can happen in real life. Rishi's dilemma is very difficult. Nothing wrong with loving Zara for his need for affection and female attention . Nothing wrong with Zara's condition to be alone with him. She is newly wed girl with her own wishes and needs!! Nothing wrong with Rishi wanting to keep Indira with him. He still loves her but he also has right to be loved , No one is wrong, no one is bad, no one is villain or no one is trying to hurt other. They are just victim of circumstance and destiny !! Thanks for the post . I really needed it on very heavy snowfall in my neighborhood!!

Heema, I am so happy that you could make a person feel better by relating the story of Rishi on hitler didi to someone who is going through this turmoil in real life...trust me it takes real courage to stay in such a situation... Rishi is a person known for his love and humbleness but he has his own problems to deal with and ppl definitely needs emotional support in such situations...
I truly salute and support him , what my worry right now is he should not go through such pain again...

Bharu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice post๐Ÿ‘ ...it is very well written.
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Earnshaw

<font size="3"><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Forsaken by parents<font size="3"> and deprived of love and affection,Rishi <font size="3">learned to live his life.<font size="3">Life became more easy and simple in loneliness and away from all relationships.But one incident made this man change his perspective towards life and he gave away <font size="3">his life that he was living all along.Rishi came to Delhi and wondered around to find a person to whom he owed forgiveness<font size="3">;and this person would change his life forever someday.In the narrow streets of Chandni Chowk,Rishi found the house of Indira Sharma,whom he has been looking for,and became her tenant.Life at Sharma Nivas was nothing Rishi had ever lived before:where there was hue and cry for every little needs,whether that be for water,or electricity bill,or school fee;where ev<font size="3">e<font size="3">ryone <font size="3">was self<font size="3">ish and cruel,except Indira and her little nephew,Ishaan.Life couldn't be more abnormal<font size="3"> than in Sharma Nivas,but there was one aspect there that <font size="3">had drawn Rishi closer to Indira;and that is her unconditional love for her family,her selfless act of caring and nurturing her family.In the midst of <font size="3">all these abnormalities there was only one thing that <font size="3">made sense,and it was Indira Sharma's love,which touched Rishi's heart.Never did Rishi imagine that he could find his solace in Indira<font size="3">;never did he think of finding love again until he met her,with whom Rishi fell in love irrevocably<font size="3">.

<font size="3">What fate had in store for Rishi,was not known either to him,or to Indira,who also found her loneliness end in Rishi <font size="3">forlorn arms.They fought with each other for every little thing;they <font size="3">faced difficulties together;but <font size="3">they never let go each <font size="3">others' hand.And they fell in love<font size="3">,leaving behind all the worries and obstacles of life;Rishi and Indira not only exchanged their hearts,but also their pain and loneliness.But fate did not let them unite easily;Rishi's past <font size="3">was unwrapped to Indira,who learned that he was the person responsible for causing her the most pain;that it was Rishi,who<font size="3">se reckless driving had cost her elder brother's life;that Rishi had been deceiving her.And Indira lost all hope and gave up all dreams that she had imagined with Rishi.But Rishi never gave up hope,and he won back Indira's heart,who also realized that although Rishi had lied about his past and his reason for coming to Sharma Nivas,but his intentions w<font size="3">ere noble;that he came to support the family,and that he never deceived her in the matters of the h<font size="3">eart.Finally,Rishi and Indira got marrie<font size="3">d,but <font size="3">th<font size="3">ey were not to live a normal life as a married couple,as Indira<font size="3"> had obligations towards her family.Yet they <font size="3"><font size="3">loved</font> each other unconditionally<font size="3">,carrying their responsibilities first.And when finally everyone </font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>agreed to Rishi and Indira's marriage,fate again gave a twist in their lives by bringing a drift between them<font size="3">.But fighting <font size="3">against all odds,Rishi and Indira reunited,compelling happiness to shower on them,even if it was short lived.For a short while they embraced their togetherness and joy,and spent the most beautiful moments of their lives in each others' arms.But fate had to play its role in their lives again:Indira,who had just started living herlife,just started to love and was loved in return,was shattered as she was diag<font size="3">nosed with brain tumor;and Rishi,who had found love and happiness in Indira,had to bow down before destiny<font size="3">;<font size="3">accept the most unacceptable condition:accept Indira's condition<font size="3"> that,she would get her treatment only if he <font size="3">agrees to marry Shweta.<font size="3">But nothing could stop <font size="3">what was about to come;Rishi got ready to marry someone else,while Indira informed him from hospital that she was pregnant.Broken at heart,and shattered from this shock,Rishi's test wasn't over;he had to make sure that Indira's last wish was fulfilled,i.e.,save their baby.And <font size="3">it wasn't enough,Indira left the world leaving behind Rishi lonely again with the responsibility of their daughter and a lonely life ahead<font size="3">;with the forced responsibility of marriage with Shweta.

<font size="3">Perhap<font size="3">s life couldn't have been more cruel and questioning than it had been for Rishi,who,after silently living his life for past eight years<font size="3">,suddenly wakes up to find that very face haunting him:the face of his beloved;the face which has come with a new identity,Zara Khan.Looking at Zara,the whole life rushes in<font size="3"> the eyes of Rishi,who convinces his heart that she is his Indira.Zara comes to Sharma Nivas,and in her stay at there,everything about her says out loud that she is indeed Indira.But Rishi is compelled by circumstance and everyone around that this person is Zara,and not Indira.However,Rishi falls for her,and he <font size="3">realizes that he is ready to start a new journey of life with Zara,for whom <font size="3">he feels his <font size="3">heart beat again with the same rhythm as it used to for Indira.In Zara<font size="3">,Rishi sees the hope of life,life together with her and his daughter.And Rishi and Zara tie the knot for a life together<font size="3">,until a new twist of fate awaits them.Once again fate tosses Rishi,bringing another look-alike of Indira in front of him;and every evidence proves more and more that,this person is his Indira,who has come back from death.Rishi's life once again makes him question his love,his faithfulness.He is judged<font size="3">,questioned and criticized for choosing to live his life with Zara,for accepting that he has indeed been in love for the second time.And inspite of such a critical situation,Rishi stands by Indira;he's made to choose between humanity and love by Zara herself.Now at this point of life,where Rishi is standing between crossroads of life,which path will he choose is difficult to say<font size="3">.<font size="3">The point where Rishi is tossed between right and wrong,it is really hard to say what is right,or what is wrong;if looking after a mentally challenged person is right,or if keeping up to his promise to Zara,who is his wife now,is right;if taking car<font size="3">e of Indira,whose past and present is all connected to Rishi,is just,or if taking out the responsibility of a husband to Zara is just;if giving due respect to<font size="3"> Indira's love is more justified,or if giving due place to Zara in his life is more justified.All these situations suggests one thing that,this man <font size="3">is put in the most difficult of situation of life:at one point Rishi needs to prove his love towards Indira,at another,he needs to prove his loyalty towards Zara,and at another point he needs to prove <font size="3">to be a responsible father.Well,whatever may be his decision,I'm with Rishi,because where he is standing its very hard to choose.Now the story is not about Indira's struggle,as she will always have Rishi by her side;the story is about Rishi and his struggle with fate,which has time- and- again played tricks on him,compelling him to drift apart from the one he loves most.So if we can't feel for this man,who has been tossed between right and wrong,between love and responsibility,between <font size="3">morality and love,we don't have the right to judge him either.

<font size="3">This topic is about Rishi and his struggle,and the way I see it.It is not meant to rise any comp<font size="3">arison,or fight.So if you are to criticize him,please refrain from replying.But your views on the situation is welcome.</font></font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font> </font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

What a post... Wish ppl could understand 1% of his problem... You have said it all so beautifully, and revived Rishi's emotions bang on!!!!
dnyanu thumbnail
gr8 post earnshaw ๐Ÿ‘ Rishi ki har situation bahot achhi tarah se likhi hui hain. Sach me ye jung Indira ki kum aur Rishi ki hi jyada hain. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post...well written...
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
earnshaw-  very good post you nailed rishi very well 

rishi phas gaya hai bechara  he is in very difficult  situation

sv can only do rishi so well๐Ÿ‘

and present tarck lhwali pagal can be shown as real zara and zashi taking care in humanity

cvc dont show emotional bonding between rishi and that pagal