•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
                               Khamoshiyaan, Written update

hello everyone, πŸ˜ƒ happy new year to everyone πŸ€— may this year brings lots of happiness for everyone! πŸ˜ƒ Anyways here you go with the WU update! πŸ˜³

The episode starts off with Gauri trying to save Pratiksha. She saves Pratiksha but her hands got burn  Gayatri is all angry seeing this as her plan got flop.πŸ˜›  Aaji Saheb says to Sumitra to apply a  cream on Guari's hand. Everybody leaves from there. Aaji Saheb says to Gayatri ''stop this, stop saying things to Guari and Pratiksha. There is always a time, hamein waqt or jaga dekh ke bolna chahiye πŸ₯±''  and Aaji Saheb leaves from there. Gayatri to herself: ''It's just the starting, aagey aagey dekho hota hai kya.''

Scene switches to, Guari and Pratiksha in Pratiksha's room. Pratiksha is crying and Guari is trying her best to stop her. Sumitra comes and says to her ''dont worry, Guari is fine'' 
Guari says '' haan Aai, jab tak hum sath hai kuch or matter nahi karta.πŸ˜ƒ'' she also says that I'm feeling hungry. Sumitra goes and brings the food for them.

Scene switches to, Gayatri who is in Aaji Saheb's room.  Aaji Saheb comes in her room and asks her what are you doing over here?''. Gayatri says '' Aaji Saheb can't you see what is happening with Guari is all because of Pratiksha  Aaji Saheb is quite! 

Scene switches to Guari, who is missing Sid and is seeing his gifts. Gauri to herself: ''Sidhart we will meet soon.''😳  and ''I love You Sid''

Scene switches to, Nanditi who is sitting, Gayatri comes to her and says to her ''good work. Now keep your eyes on the mother daughter and tell me each and everything. Ok? if you do this I'll make you and Prithvi comes closer.

Scene switches to, Gayatri and Ranjeet. Gayatri is all angry as her plan got flop πŸ˜† she says to Ranjeet ''I may need your help as Appa Saheb and Prithvi are busy.'' Ranjeet says ''I'm always there with you.'' Gayatri says now we have to be careful and all.. She says, she has to go somewhere and meet someone. Ranjeet is wondering who is she talking about.? Gayatri leaves.

Scene switches to, Guari who is making Pratiksha ready. πŸ˜ƒ

Scene switches to Sumitra telling Amutra and Shivangi to make some sweet dish in the lunch. Guari comes with Pratiksha. Three of them gets stunned seeing Pratiksha  as she looked beautiful. Sumitra says to her''that you look really beautiful. Now your life is going to take a new turn. πŸ˜ƒ'' Sumitra also says ''today Pratiksha will make sweet dish for us. Everybody is happy after listening to this.⭐️

Scene switches to, Gayatri meeting Garv.

The End

precap: Gayatri to Ranjeet ''are you sure? k ye medicine se dimagh mein asar hota hai?''
Ranjeet ''Yeah'' Gayatri says ''fine, we have to make Pratiksha eat this medicine daily.''

Ignore mistakes!  
Ayesha😳

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago
thanks waiting for wu... Edited by DesiKingHD - 11 years ago
Thank you for the update and Happy New Year πŸ˜Š
thanks for update
and happy new year
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Khamoshiyaan, Written update

hello everyone, πŸ˜ƒ happy new year to everyone πŸ€— may this year brings lots of happiness for everyone! πŸ˜ƒ Anyways here you go with the WU update! πŸ˜³

The episode starts off with Gauri trying to save Pratiksha. She saves Pratiksha but her hands got burn  Gayatri is all angry seeing this as her plan got flop.πŸ˜›  Aaji Saheb says to Sumitra to apply a  cream on Guari's hand. Everybody leaves from there. Aaji Saheb says to Gayatri ''stop this, stop saying things to Guari and Pratiksha. There is always a time, hamein waqt or jaga dekh ke bolna chahiye πŸ₯±''  and Aaji Saheb leaves from there. Gayatri to herself: ''It's just the starting, aagey aagey dekho hota hai kya.''

Scene switches to, Guari and Pratiksha in Pratiksha's room. Pratiksha is crying and Guari is trying her best to stop her. Sumitra comes and says to her ''dont worry, Guari is fine'' 
Guari says '' haan Aai, jab tak hum sath hai kuch or matter nahi karta.πŸ˜ƒ'' she also says that I'm feeling hungry. Sumitra goes and brings the food for them.

Scene switches to, Gayatri who is in Aaji Saheb's room.  Aaji Saheb comes in her room and asks her what are you doing over here?''. Gayatri says '' Aaji Saheb can't you see what is happening with Guari is all because of Pratiksha  Aaji Saheb is quite! 

Scene switches to Guari, who is missing Sid and is seeing his gifts. Gauri to herself: ''Sidhart we will meet soon.''😳  and ''I love You Sid''

Scene switches to, Nanditi who is sitting, Gayatri comes to her and says to her ''good work. Now keep your eyes on the mother daughter and tell me each and everything. Ok? if you do this I'll make you and Prithvi comes closer.

Scene switches to, Gayatri and Ranjeet. Gayatri is all angry as her plan got flop πŸ˜† she says to Ranjeet ''I may need your help as Appa Saheb and Prithvi are busy.'' Ranjeet says ''I'm always there with you.'' Gayatri says now we have to be careful and all.. She says, she has to go somewhere and meet someone. Ranjeet is wondering who is she talking about.? Gayatri leaves.

Scene switches to, Guari who is making Pratiksha ready. πŸ˜ƒ

Scene switches to Sumitra telling Amutra and Shivangi to make some sweet dish in the lunch. Guari comes with Pratiksha. Three of them gets stunned seeing Pratiksha  as she looked beautiful. Sumitra says to her''that you look really beautiful. Now your life is going to take a new turn. πŸ˜ƒ'' Sumitra also says ''today Pratiksha will make sweet dish for us. Everybody is happy after listening to this.⭐️

Scene switches to, Gayatri meeting Garv.

The End

precap: Gayatri to Ranjeet ''are you sure? k ye medicine se dimagh mein asar hota hai?''
Ranjeet ''Yeah'' Gayatri says ''fine, we have to make Pratiksha eat this medicine daily.''

Ignore mistakes!  
Ayesha😳

Thanks for the WU, Ayesha.😊 
Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago