BV WU 31/12/12...1st day after marriage...

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I wonder what Anandi is wearing it must be either a saree or a salwar kameez considering they are going to a temple.
thanx for the super-quick update...sachi is becoming bitchier day by day...sumbody better shut her up or atleast send her back to her hostel wid her "modern" friends..look at the hypocrisy.one one hand she has an issue wid anandi not being a virgin and callingher a behenji the next minute..its sachi who is the biggest behenji and backward mentality person in the entire show..
Thanks for the update.
This Sanchi is really getting on my nerves. Aren't they showing/stretching a bit too much of this frustu Sanchi
Thank god they will be going back to jetsar soon they can leave behind a grumpy Sanchi
Thanks Khushi.

I knew it...Sanchi will mock A about First night. Disgusting...how low a person can go!

Ssup...Anandi without pallu on her head or Salwar kameez?

Thanx for the lovely update😊

really today's episode was like khoda pahad and chuha bhi nahi nikla. the precap was shown in such a scary way😕

Shiv was too cute and Anandiji thank God she has a Lakshman like devar Mahi

Saachi is getting on my nerves with every passing moment doesn't she have to go to college?😡

Mandir mein sabhi decent clothes hi pehen kar jaate hain

What will Anandi wear Saree or Salwaar kameez ot the jeans Saachi gifted her?

She said she will not change then why would she hear Saachi and change her dressing style

At the most she should wear a saree in the same style she wore for Shiv's bday

Then she can't say she is behenji because her ma and CM to wear sarees

BUT she may taunt Anandi even then She had said about widows putting mehndi right in front of Meenu

Suspense in today's precap too😡

Edited by chahat11 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the WU.
I think Anandi will wear Saree like Ira/Meenu.
Also somewhere from Shiv's expression today at breakfast table, I feel shiv has realized that Anandi is not ready. May be Anandi will be all scared entering her room on 2nd night and she will see all flowers gone and Shiv sleeping on floor/Sofa (2 Sofa chair joined). My optimist guess.
Edited by aloha123 - 11 years ago
thank u so much for the WU..

ohh thank god...that special scene was not so scary! ðŸ˜›..don know about everyone here, but i loved the way shiv pulled anandi's arm and anandi pulled it back ...when ira was knocking the door..but anandi was so scared..like a school gurl..and it made me tense too!..i hope shiv will do something to make her comfortable...

saanchi is disgusting! ðŸ˜¡..i can not call her educated...there is a huge difference between being educated and literate...saanchi may be literate but i don think a person, who can pass such remarks about another woman's broken relationship on her face, can be called educated! ðŸ¤¢...rather i think the perfect word for her should be "cruel"!! i don want to wish anything bad for any woman, even if they r fictional characters...but this gurl need a lesson..seriously i wished it today!! ðŸ˜¡
Thanks Khushi for the update and Happy New Year to you and your family. Thanks for taking out the time and keeping us updated. But I so wish that they clear the air between Ajee and Sjee because I dont want the marriage consummation this way. One thing which eludes me is why is she so scared of intimacy, is it because she equates intimacy with love and she feels that she is not in love so may not do full justice to it. Hope they show shiv picking the signals from her and not proceeding with it and giving her space.