WU: 31st December: Rudraksh beats Amrit!

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! Haven't seen the show lately hence I may not know who the newer characters are. PLEASE don't mind. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

An elderly woman is crying to Rudraksh saying who else should she go to? He tells her not to cry and gestures Yug to serve her water. Agam enters with a file in his hand and is about to say something when Rudraksh stops him with his fingers and then asks the woman to tell him what had happened. The woman cries telling him that his son has been beaten up by a goon and is now in hospital. He gets up seeing her cry and holds her arm telling her that he'll make sure that the goon is given punishment and that he'll make sure that her son heals. He tells Yug to make sure that everything happens as soon as possible, Yug takes her away. 

Rudraksh asks Agam if he needed something signing. They sit down and Rudraksh offers Agam juice whilst Agam tells him that whatever he thought about him was all wrong. He then wonders how a person like Rudraksh can be with Amrit. Rudraksh looks at him whilst Agam then says that he shouldn't have said that as it's his own matter. Rudraksh tells him that he likes people who are blunt then mentions that Amrit is very beautiful. Agam then says that a person should choose his life partner not on looks as they can fade but on their honesty and pure heart. Rudraksh asks him is he talking about his wife? Agam says yes. They talk about how if you meet the woman who you will be happy with in life, you should marry her. Yug comes in at this point. Rudraksh asks Agam how much money does he want for his project. Agam is stunned.

He asks Rudraksh what is he talking about? Rudraksh tells him that Agam has said that he should marry someone who is honest hearted and for that to happen, Agam needs to go away as he'll only marry Nimrit! Agam gets angry and kicks the table, holding Rudraksh by his collar. Agam shouts at him saying that he'll kill him whilst Yug holds him back and a few other men come in. Agam tells him to not ever take Nimrit's name again! Before Yug as tried to and now Rudraksh! The men take Agam out.

Amrit is putting make up by the mirror when Rudraksh is drinking alcohol (I think). She asks him how does she look, just like how he wanted? He doesn't say anything but points at his feet. He thinks about what Agam does and becomes angry. Amrit pulls his shoe off and accidently his glass breaks. He looks at her in anger and shouts at her then slaps her! He tells her that can't see do anything right? He hurts her by twisting her hand whilst she tells him to stop. He brings a rope (don't know what this is called) and hits her with it, she is crying. Yug overhears her cries, he seems to look like he can't bear her cries and walks away. Rudraksh tells her to get up and get his clothes ready to go to a party. He tells her to get up quick as he doesn't like to get there late.

She carefully gets up when he's gone and looks at herself in the mirror and sees her wounds. (Omg, I feel so sad for her!) She conceals her wounds with makeup! Rudraksh comes over her and tells her that in her eyes tears shouldn't be shown but happiness on her face. He tells her that she is looking very beautiful and puts a khala tikka on her. She puts up a smile. 

Agam comes home and smashes things thinking about Rudraksh's talks. Tej asks what happened when Agam tells him everything. Tej asks how can he say such a low thing? Agam tells him that he wants to kill him whilst Tej tells him not to as it will mean he will go to Jail and his life would be ruined. 

Nimrit calls him and asks Agam why did he take so long to answer the phone, he tells her that he was talking about Oberoi's bail. She informs him that she's sure that his bail will happen as soon as possible and maybe the high court will decrease his punishment. Agam tells her that he is very happy when Nimrit tells him that he seems upset. He tells her that Rudraksh is not a good man and he is not happy with this deal. Nimrit tells him that she knows but they will have to wait 6 months. He tells her that he doesn't want to go to the office and she says okay but keep all his focus on the dhaba as there will be a new year party. He asks her won't she be there? but she says that she can't be as she really needs to be here. She ends the call as she needs to talk to the lawyer. She tells herself that she knows Agam will be sad but soon she will give him a big surprise. 

Next morning, Rudraksh asks Yug where is Amrit, he replies that she is sleeping. Next scene, he throws the blanket and calls her up. She wakes up shocked and scared. She tells him nervously that she has a fever whilst he says to stop making excuses and get ready for the office. Yug and Rudraksh walk down when Yug asks him if he won't wait for Amrit (he says Madam instead of her name), Rud replies that he has no time. Yug says something about how different he treats Amrit. Rudraksh mentions that Yug is his step brother but Amrit he has bought, even his expensive shoes have higher value than her. When the shoes start breaking, he either fixes them or throws them out, he doesn't tolerate them. Yug tells him so that means Amrit is nothing less than a shoe? Rudraksh says yes, he will do whatever he wants and whenever he wants.

Rudraksh and Yug are in the car when he realises that Agam has not come to the office. Rudraksh says that so much money has been in to the project when Yug says that money doesn't matter to Agam but Nimrit does. Rudraksh says that Agam will have to come.

Precap: Rudraksh and Agam have a face off when Rudraksh pulls out a gun!

Really good episode, I feel sorry for Amrit. Will mention more in my next topic. 
Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear. Felt bad for amrit.
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Zahara...
adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update...felt very sad for Amrit...Can't bear that Rudraksh now 😈...Cvs should finish this track as soon as possible..and Cut that Rudaraksh out of the whole senario(No offence to the actor)
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know...I actually quite like how it's heading πŸ˜† But I want Yug to act more...I want him to rescue Amrit. πŸ€£
adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya! ZAHARA i do agree with you...But they are just showing Rudraksh and his violence from the past few days...Now it's the time for Cvs to make a conclusion and show some positive response... as you say Yug or Nimrit should save Amrit now πŸ˜ƒ
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just now I saw today's episode...OMG Such a cruel fellow Rudraksh

Even i feel sorry for Amrit though sometimes we feel she deserve some punishment  but this is too much.

Thank you Zahara for the Update

we you all happy new year god bless you allπŸ˜›
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU ZAHARA
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hhh..it is 2013 here...it is 00:02...when I am reading your topic ZAHARA.hhh..I take 1 year to read your topics ZAHARA..hh..lol..just jocking..πŸ˜†
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU πŸ€—

Me too love to see Yug and Amrit pair up.