Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I'm sorry my post gonna be kind of negative...

What r cv waiting for ?  The story line... I remembered somewhere in the 2nd week there's something abt the serial that hooked me up...but lately I find it dragging... Moving in the same circle... Im totally confuse as well why cv are not reacting, r they waiting for closure or wat...  Currently our trp is already low but with this speed of story I dun think it could help to increase further ๐Ÿ˜• I hope I'm proven wrong  B4 this no trp now got trp but moving in snail space... I love this show n hope it will do well but...

Neway happy new year guys ๐Ÿค—
still confused๐Ÿ˜• wat cv's are upto??
Originally posted by snowwhite28

still confused๐Ÿ˜• wat cv's are upto??
This is the right time for them to grab eye balls but here it's totally opposite  Sorry no offense to anyone the serial is boring Sach main 
Seriously its getting boring day by day. No spark no charm. Wht is hapening i dont know
Dropped in only to wish all a very happy new year.

The only person I like in this show is Garv but since it is a no-no in this forum, this is going to be my last post.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mili27

Dropped in only to wish all a very happy new year.

The only person I like in this show is Garv but since it is a no-no in this forum, this is going to be my last post.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
what's no no ... I did not get it...  It's gonna be a lost to the forum... I loved reading ur views on the epi... But what o say it's boring now... Not ur views the show 
I have to agree the show is dragging! I have not watched the last two episodes! I don't know why they are moving so slow! Any slower and the TRP won't move an inch! This is the time to get people interested! Instead they are even losing the interest of the audience who are already watching!

I like the character Garv as well! At this stage no idea what they are trying to do!! Better pick up the pace!
Happy New Year to you too Riyya.

I agree, its dragging ... and has reached an Ekta likeness 
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I have to agree the show is dragging! I have not watched the last two episodes! I don't know why they are moving so slow! Any slower and the TRP won't move an inch! This is the time to get people interested! Instead they are even losing the interest of the audience who are already watching!

I like the character Garv as well! At this stage no idea what they are trying to do!! Better pick up the pace!
they seriously should do something. Now is the time to keep viewer interested  N not vice versa. They need trp... They should explore garv,Sid n gauri Angle 
Originally posted by riyya6

Guys I'm sorry my post gonna be kind of negative...

What r cv waiting for ?  The story line... I remembered somewhere in the 2nd week there's something abt the serial that hooked me up...but lately I find it dragging... Moving in the same circle... Im totally confuse as well why cv are not reacting, r they waiting for closure or wat...  Currently our trp is already low but with this speed of story I dun think it could help to increase further ๐Ÿ˜• I hope I'm proven wrong   B4 this no trp now got trp but moving in snail space... I love this show n hope it will do well but...

Neway happy new year guys ๐Ÿค—

Absolutely right riya... for the first few days it seemed interesting...and then they totally lost it... very dragging... if the storyline is not strong trps will go down further ...  even the fans of actors can't save it... and they don't even show Mohit or Manit much...and the character Gauri is a weak character... if they can improve all these this serial can do wonders...
Edited by Resh..... - 11 years ago