Thendral

Thendral Monday- December 31, 12, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Jaya akka for the superfast and great Update! πŸ‘πŸ€—

Episode was ok. I forwarded MM and Kals scenes, just watched GW and Lav. Update helped me a lot to know about the other scenes. πŸ˜ƒ

MM gave green signal ah. Hahaha, so Padma opinion is not needed pola. Only Kals mom is adamant, but she can be happy athaan Padma is gonna come thaane πŸ˜‰ How Thuls convinced her? Im shocked πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Lav is looking nice  If I was Lavi would have scream until my neighbours come and complaint to police that this lady (GW) is disturbing me nu πŸ€£ Her mouth wont pain ah? Evlo talk evlo talk 

Happy New Year Thendralians πŸ₯³πŸ€—

PS. Haha Jaya akka searching Nithish ah? Me too hope he plans something again and makes GW to be silent for few months πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya Akka for the lovely update plus commentsπŸ€—

GW forgot the warning pola after seeing Lav.
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx Jeya akka for the super duper update and comments!β­οΈπŸ€—
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update jaya kka.

not sure how thuls is going to tackle this problem .. but padma will agree if mohan threatens her again. 

good to see lavanya supporting thuls and saying gw will always put blame on her .. hope nothing happens to lavanya (and her baby) because kumaran will use this chance to create some problems..!!πŸ˜‰
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

Sorana ketta GW...🀒 koluthi podra job she will will never leave. T please put her in place.

I can understand Kal's mom and her concern. idk, how T convinced P to go to her house and ask kal's hand. But P will make sure K's life becomes a living hell after marriage. So all three friends are going to be shown with probs. uff. TT life is going pretty smooth. (Though GW has not thirundified. She = incorrigible ) But this business deal with P is bound to create some problems.

Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. 

TT's next mission: Convince Padma to M/K wedding.  Wonder how Tulasi will convince her...

How is that no one can shut GW's mouth, instead they are looking back and forth at one another for example Lav today.  Better just ignore GW instead if talking back to her. 
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya.

MM ku kariyam ana ellarum romba nallavanga. Sight of him irritates me to core. Onnuthukum layaku illatha character.

I am not sure if Kal's mom attitude was right today. She was totally against that K wanted to marry a guy who is a father of 4 year old and insisted she should reconsider. Now she is all in tears that the marriage did not go any further. I agree Babu is in better position than M to support K's family in many ways. His mom seems to be OK too. (But considering Mr. K, he could shift any character around. So who knows).

But again and again she insists that issue is GW-P.  Agreed. But how GW-P coming and asking for K's hand for her son is going to fix this issue. Is K's mom that naive to think that GW-P will be good to her daughter after doing that. Or it could be that she is too confident that GW-P will not get down and this marriage will never happen... Though mostly she was valid, I did not like her tone to T and TA.

GW - what can we expect from her. Intha T and TA ku ithuvum thevai innamum thevai. Already they have so much and T is in early stages of pregnancy and she has her studies. Do they really have to bring Lav in. Her MIL was taking care of her very well. Romba nallathu panni vangi katturathe vellaya pochu. So no sympathy there.

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ka...
Happy New Year!
New Year josh la, not in mood to know what is happening in Thendral...
Will update myself soonπŸ˜›!
So no comments on the episode...
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: viswai123

MM ku kariyam ana ellarum romba nallavanga. Sight of him irritates me to core. Onnuthukum layaku illatha character.

I was thinking the same as i was reading the updates πŸ€” now days the sight of him makes me annoy!

am still wondering if the marriage will take place easily. In promo padma do comes to Kalyani's house but πŸ€” Padma is not the type of character to forgive things easily, Definitely she would have agreed for the marriage under some pressure but how she is going to treat Kalyani later ...? I hate seeing this 3 best friends getting married to a nice men yet having their problems at the beginning of the marriage itself .. πŸ˜•

thanks for the super fast updates. ⭐️