Written Update December 31st 'Last Day of 2012'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys here I am with the last update of year 2012. Hope this coming year brings happiness and success for everyone. Wish you guys a very Happy New Year :) Lastly I've got infection in my year and I can't hear much so I'll be writing a short update today.
  • Shivani calls Sahil and tells him, her dad might be in some problem. He tells her not to get worried.
  • Pooja suggest Anoop that they should work till late and stay in office but he refuses to say because of his dinner plans.
  • Shivani is calling her parents but Sahil takes the phone away and tells her not to get worried when she asks him how he knows he makes up some excuse and tells her to rest. He is thinking about collecting the money.
  • Shivani watches Sahil leaving the house and wonders where he's going at this time.
  • Mansi is trying on her jacket, Anoop comes and watches her from behind. They both share a romantic moment.
  • Someone calls Anoop, he tells Mansi to pick up his phone. She sees the caller and it's Pooja.
  • Karan comes to meet Sahil, he hands her some file. She opens it but accidently drops the papers. Sahil comes back while she's picking them up and he takes the papers away.
  • Mansi picks up the call but no one talks from the other side. 
  • Sandhya comes in Anoop's room. She asks Mansi what happened, she tells Sandhya that some Pooja called. Sandhya tries to tell her about Pooja but RL interrupts them.
  • Sahil hides the file in some drawer. Shivani wakes up and tells Sahil she wants to stay at her parent's place but he says no.
  • Sahil thinks he has to talk to Anoop about this and when he goes to find him, he sees Anoop and Bhushan discussing some matter about workers going strike. They all try to find some solution
  • Mansi comes in the kitchen to help others, but they tease her. Anoop comes to talk to Mansi and tells her they are not going 
Precap: Shivani is asking Sahil why that Karan went to meet dad, she tells him if you're not saying anything I'll go and ask my parents. 
Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago