Punar Vivah

31/12/12 WU- NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS-2013!!!-UPDATED

ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys...enjoying the new year??..i cant beleive im writing the final day of this year's episode

i can see everybody is eager as iam for today's episode..hope it gives us the gift of NEW YEAR..

before starting the update..im going to give many comments in between because its a maha episode and the last episode of this year..so pls bear my cruelty( i know im very cruel)😈 p.s...hindi is not my mother tongue and im just a beginner ðŸ˜ƒ

so the episode starts with the scindhiya family sitting in the living room looking pretty angry.  aarthi comes home tensed.everybody stares at aarthi angrily..aarthi is shocked.. she remembers what shobah said..*FLASH BACK* i will come with u aarthi..yashji must have told the truth to his family right now. if u go alone how will u manage everybody?? what answer will u give them??* FLASH BACK ENDS*..

aarthi all scared..gayathri breaks the silence she says  "what happend?? how did this happen?" aarthi looks at yash..who looks away."if u know this before.u would have said before .then why was u silent" aarthi is shocked..vidhi says"between u both there is a third person.about him we got to know everything and about this only ur yashji said it to us" gayathri says"in yash's life and in whole family life u have given us happiness..(huh??😕) prateek says" finally all the tensions
and sadness have gone far today"(what are they talking about?? 😕)the last day of the year..right brother.. yash is all quiet and angry.and in coming year ur both lives are going to deep and majboor(sorry i dont know that meaning😭)
right bhaiya..aarthi think"what do u know prateek bhayia.between me and yashji my atheektha (again sorry dont know the meaning😭)has happend ..prashant..and im scared that because of the atheekth between our lives we may be seperated from our love.
vidhi says"tell her na yash bhayiya"..yash stands up and goes near aarthi all angry..prateek says" tell to aarthi na" pankaj says"yash tell her something na,.why are u silent?"gayathri
laughs"o god..between them nothing will happen..arrey the reports have come.the coming grandchild
is absolutely fine"(omg..what a shocker??does too much of stress drives away the complication??😕)
everybody is happy.g3 continues"there is nothing to worry.understand?" aarthi is happy. vidhi says"by god all the complications have gone"(im still at shock) aarthi is all happy but disappears as soon she sees yash.(aarre yash ji..atleast smile for once na😳) g3 says"ok wait,i will come soon" bua thinks"mere bhagwan ki kasam ..the house is reacting so much as if she is the first woman to give birth to a child"(yeah..is that a problem for you?mere bhagwan ki kasam owner😡)
pari says"congratulations bhayyia and bhabi"..prateek says"talk something to your wife how lovingly she is looking at you"..yash speaks up"aarthi ji..im very very happy..i was expecting
this happiness..look..u got 1 year right?..aarthi says"in my life ..the one who is supposed to be happy is u yashji..i..i." vidhi intrupts"how yash bhaiya has been caring u ..that is in this little time all the complications are over..mother and child are safe..what can be happier more than that?? yash says"i never told u anything bhabi...that aarthiji's kismat in ke chahat hai"(sorry i dont know how to translate)
and look all the happiness is because of her"..papa scindhiya comes and says"congratulations yash..this year has given us so much of happiness to our family"..g3 says"this is our family's tradition...(im so sorry i dint understand the tradition) that we have to give this jewel to the bahu this is for the happinnes of ur yet to come baby"..then says.."yash
take this..now put this jewel on our bahu" yash takes the jewel and and puts it in aarthi's arm he hurts her while putting..he says"aarthi ji.now understand how pain really feels"aarthi is 
shocked..prateek says"finally 2012 has finished and 2013 have started"and all starts clapping.

the party starts..everybody comes and wishes aarya..aarthi says"say something yashji please dont be quiet to me..please yashji..ur silence is killing me yashji..pls talk something"yash says"u know the answer aarthiji why this silence" aarthi says"why did happen, for what did it happen pls give me a chance yashji..i will make u understand everything..yashji just give me one chance to speak pls."
yash says" aarthi ji..there is no use for understanding"and leaves..

the scindhiya's celebrates new year...
the dances starts..yash starts to drink(uff,yash ji what r u doing??)aarthi looks worried.yash is drinking too much..
aarthi gets worried...aarthi finally goes to yash and says"yashji please stop drinking..u have drank so much"yash takes his drink and walkes away from her..aarthi follows him..aarthi says"yash ji please stop it"
yash says"i always listens what ever u say.how u want like that only happens aarthi ji..i have listen to u so much..but today. im not going to listen to u no matter what" aarthi says"for u im telling u..too much of drinking is not good" prateek comes and says"is there any problem?"
yash says"there is no problem..it is good that u came here..tell ur aarthiji to give chance for me to drink more.." prateek says" is this the matter..aarthi bhabi please leave yash bhayyiya to drink only today tomorrow what u want he will do"

another dance comes up...

yash started to drink again..every one are enjoying..the girl pulls yash to the dance floor(how dare u?? ðŸ˜¡ leave my yashji )the guy pulls aarthi and dances with her..they pushes aarya towards each other..yash looks angrily at aarthi..suddenly the lights go off..aarthi hold yash's arm..everybody starts counting backwards from 10 ...*yeh dil hai plays* every body hugs..yash removes aarthi's hand from him.. and leaves
aarthi says"yashji please just give me one chance to speak..i want to tell u everything yashji please give me one chance" one of yash's friend asks yash to sing. yash says"this happiness was given to me by aarthi ji..so aarthiji will sing a song"aarthi says"what are u telling yashji"yash says"dont refuse" yash holds aarthi's hand and takes her to the middle..he attentions everybody and  says"now for everybody aarthiji will sing a song" everyone claps...aarthi sings some old song..
yash goes and drink..and then sings along with aarthi..after the song every body claps aarthi is having tears one of them says"ur voice is very sweet aarthiji..mr yash u are very lucky (ya we know😉)u guys are made for each other..(Aww..cute )yash stares at aarthi leaves...aarthi follows yash repeatedly calling his name...he was about to trip and fall but aarthi catches him..yash say"u are not allowing me to do anything why aarthji"
aarhti says" let god makes u to live more..and  give my happiness to u and ur full tears and sorrow to me...i always wanted to see ur smile..please thats why pls give me 1 chance yashji pls"(poor girl she is crying yash😭)yash say"no..i dont want to hear anything from u"aarthi stops him and says"yashji.u have to listen to me now. whoever does wrong u have to give them a chance..to know why the person has done wrong..in which situation she did..u have to hear yashji no matter what."
yash walks ..aarthi stops him and begs him to listen to her ..she then says"i know yash ji..i lied to u..not 1 but more...but now..i will tell u everything..im not a widow..im a divorcee..my first husband.is prashant"

episode ends...

pre-cap : yash says"if u want to go to ur first love prashant..then u can go..im not going to stop u in any way...

GEEZ!!!at last..my back is paining severely...pls press th like button..

thank u all for bearing my nonsense

Edited by ksfan2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update sweety 😛

Edited by maha9 - 11 years ago
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much, a very happy new year to all, wishing u all a blessed and safe one...enjoy!
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG at the precap
Tfs the update
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxx for the update!
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great job Rasheedha! Thanks!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awsome Precap. Thanks For The Update.
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder why you called it Nonsense ji

Thanks for sharing this wonderful Update :)

P.S : I had PMed the Global Mod but she didn't offer any substantial help :(

Sorry
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for the WU ðŸ˜ƒ to all:

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update😃
You did great!

Happy New Year!