Good Bye Addictz :) <3

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
😊 IF-Addictz πŸ˜Š

credit goes to none other than this heavenly land i have been at since past one year

and with the arrival of new year (be it happy for you all and me)

there's something i am losing at the very beginning of the year

that is IF..

Soon i will be a memory,
Soon i will fade away,
none was ready to believe,
when i told it back then that i will stray.

Sorry friends, to ruin your mood with not at all important post at new year but
being a member of this forum since long i wanted to say a few words

All of you are what to me is beyond the imagination of any one of you. Even if you try to judge your sight will simply be ruined but none will stay able to figure out how much i love this place IF and HHL forum and my friends i have all over this site. Sadly, its time i have to go i have to leave. Sadly, i know and i am sure that when (if) i will come back i will see a lock over this forum because of its inactive environment. But i pray i am proven wrong.

I joined in here back in Sept, 26.2008 when my world was completely different from what it is now. I was a happy person back then.. a very happy one lol... and today is the time when i am not able to drop a tear while leaving my home. May be because it happens when one gets pain more than unbearable. I am not much of a happy person as I seem or say pretend like lol.

Aah..! IF...! the place i have spent time no matter i am at home, school, college, mall, relatives or where ever. HHL forum especially AbiAnsh heaven has played major part for my journey from IF- Dazzlerz to IF-Addictz. I liked my Rockerz time the most. and worst was Stunnerz... When i joined HHL forum i wanted to be Viewbie here lol but hufff... anyways what happens happens for good and i believe it blindly. So i am happy that you guys wont have to suffer because of me anymore.

HHL forum.. my home my life.. was is and will be always. I have no words to describe you people. I just love you all and you all know it that i cant explain when it comes to you all. So im quiet. Be it AbiAnshians, ArSians or KaSians you guys are very close to my heart. Have not much to say. Just know... i love you all very much...

DMG forum was the very first place i got to know about ATs etc lol. And i love it like anything...  i basically started spamming from there eheheh... KaJen or better say AR are a very important part of my life as they have taught me something i really needed to. Eternal love should be learned by them. And my dear KaJenians are a very good example of friendship. I love Kajen, i love KaJenians and love to say..>> KaJenite lol.

SSBN forum... i loved that place... got a very sweet sister from there and i still love DakshNa and my friends i made at Paradise.. i love you all like i love DakshNa. You people are way too sweet thanks for being in my life. I wish we had met at SSBN forum before it got closed. Yet it was not a difficult thing to find you all and gather back the DakshNans. Always rocking... will rock always.

My dear dear friends at Rajeev AT. I thank Olive to invite me there and let me make wonderful friends. The way she treats everyone there is so awesome and lovely. Such loving people.. and those who make siggies there.. im jealous of you guys for such great work lol.. keep it up friends.

Friends at other places on IF you guys are still in contact with me no matter where and how.. and thanks for it... i love you all lots lots lots... i got a new friend and i have to leave IF so soon after meeting her but.. nothing can be done about it, .sadly

its a kind and sincere request not to PM me or scrap me or add me as friend because i want it to be clean i keep my inbox empty.. i have only 1 inbox saved since past 4 years lol and no scraps eheheh. though friends are numerous. But still i hope my request is kept into bother and accepted.

Anyone who wants to contact me kindly search me on Facebook.

I LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER.

I am with you,
I am not,
You are with me,
In my Heart,
World will forget me now or then,
Words I will die with "I love you a lot"

Stay Blessed

-Masu
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is a shock to me πŸ˜²
why u r leaving masu πŸ˜­ because of studies or what? πŸ˜­
actually i did not read the whole thing...but its sad that u r leaving πŸ˜­
Will miss u a lot...we had lots of fights but it was always fun and happy to have u around πŸ˜³
Gonna miss u a lot dear πŸ€—πŸ˜’
Take care and be happy...πŸ€—
Happy New Year and Let ur year be awesome and successful πŸ₯³
I know u have decided but do come back if u can πŸ€—
We all will miss u lots and congrats for becoming addictz πŸ₯³
I don't know what to say...πŸ˜’ will miss u and take care πŸ€—
.Naruto. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Am not 4geting u. And u wil come back. I wont say bye. I am waiting. And i wont let this forum close. I wil make it active. Atleast i'l keep the Heaven active. Love u mis u. And u'l bcome a hapier person the u ever was dua krta hu may.
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chup kro tum hamesha aisa krti ho bt kyn aisa kya hua yar hum sb to bht khush the na den vt hppn? Kbi kbi to aa jana pls wil mis u lik hell whenever i cme 2 heaven . U hve 2 cmebck 1 day here :) happy new yr my mos masu mosquito my shona baby :*love u a lot dts gud we cn cntct wid each other on fb :) jb tum vapis aayogi tb i wil cme regularly here u r my best if friend ever :* wil mis al dose mastis functns arange by u ;) 4 me wil mis u a lot oh god i hve tears in my eyes :'( luv u mis ua lot mera pyara shona baby :*
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Masu my bhai jaan!!! 😲 yeh kya hai!!!
New year ki shuruwaat mein hi ek jhatka diya hai tumne!! 😲
Thank God ur there in my friend list on fb..warna kaha kaha dhundna padta tumhe..πŸ˜›
I'm really gonna miss u yaar...I hope yeh bas ek sapna ho.. Aakhein khulte hi u are back here..😊
Congo for becoming IF-Addicts..plsss dnt leaveee!!! 😭
I love uuu...miss u sooo muchhh...😳
Happy and Prosperous New Year jaan..muaaah..πŸ˜ƒ jo bhi decision lena I hope you be happy with it.. We'll always be in contact..yahan nahi toh Fb n other ways..πŸ˜‰ Tc
.Naruto. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Sab log heaven pay aya kro yar.
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st congo nd happy new year.tmein kitna samjaho tm samjti e nai ab mein kuch b nai kahon gi i know tm yahan wapas aaho gi.
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congo miss addicts

Will miss u
Buh bye masu
hav a great life ahead
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ress i'm gonna come back and not gonna let you go πŸ˜‘
Trouble. thumbnail