Mrunal Thakur misses her parents this New Year

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Mrunal Thakur

The new girl in town Mrunal Thakur aka Gauri of Khamoshiyaan (Trilogy Krikos and Throught Train Entertainment) spent a very quiet New Year's eve as she has been busy shooting. In fact, she is even shooting today (1 January 2012). However, the actress had small a get-together with her school and college friends last night (31 December 2012). But, this is definitely not a complete New Year for her this time. Read on to know why…

"I always make it a point to be in Kerala with my parents every New Year. I had the same plan even this year but since, I am working I am not there. However, I celebrated a bit with my friends last night. It was more of a get-together with old school and college friends. So yes, I am missing my parents this year," shared Mrunal.

She also went on to add, "I am glad I did not have an off just for a day as I do not have many friends here. Last night my friends from Pune and UK had come down to Mumbai so we had some celebration. But otherwise I wouldn't have known what to do."

Well we wish the pretty actress a very happy New Year.