•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
A serial called DSD..  Smashing Opening, new concept, dashing hero with evil mannerisms yet  very stylish,  leading lady fresh as a jasmine,  concept promises to  protest Domestic violence...Lo and behold...we have a hit serial on hands.
First .. the portrayal of domestic violence through the husband, then,  the wife flees  for peace.  She finds solace in a young man whose crazy fan following ensures that  the lady pairs with the  new man in her life.
Now, time for our dashing hero (by now painted black by the CV's)  to exit the show.  {  guys  remember the time  we all were wishing KVB  all the best after his exit }.    Now, the CV's realise  this man, no matter how black the character was, played it with such elan that  losing his fans would nose dip the TRP's.   So, change in plans,  kill the  pair, and give the dashing man a new young lady  and a new track and keep the serial running.  Again, so far so fine.

But what happened in all this hullabaloo  was that someone said...."Buddy our concept was Domestic Violence.  The previous leading lady died  without justice.  Now what ?"  🤔      So, one of the  Dilton's 🤓   of the CV's team proposes that if we couldn't   give her peace when she was alive, then bring her back somehow...what  ? not possible...ummm   Ok   then bring her corpse in the storyline  and  give the corpse of the previous leading lady a decent burial by hte next leading lady  so that the show has some semblance of  justice.

That's what i think. The relevance of the corpse at this stage or the re-entry of the corpse is to bring the serial to a so called decent halt by giving it a decent burial.  In my opinion the damage to the concept can not be undone, no matter what.

Every time a husband gets violent,  the lady  thinks / wishes it is the last time.   If she chooses to run away,  then either -
  1. the husband repents,
  2. the lady  rethinks to give it another chance,
  3. a third party tries to reconcile the two.
  4. etc
Here,  the third party could have  tried for a reconciliation but the CV's chose to make the new entrant marry the lady.    That day, the concept  of Domestic violence victim getting justice  was twisted beyond repair.  Nowhere did the lady choose to get back at her past life and  seek punishment for the ex-husband.   she was busy in her own life.  Had the ex-husband not made a re-entry in her life,  he would be Scot free by now, and she too, in her new found marital bliss.

CV's sorry to say, entertainment and Concept didn't really blend this time.  Please don't take us for a ride in some other serial, some other time.

The whole corpse thing...

I mean, I know that before people did find it odd that Viraj would discard the ashes that way.  And it does make sense that he wouldn't--considering how he went on with what he thought were Jhanvi's ashes the first time.

Another possible scenario is that Viraj did cremate the body, but the ashes he showed Uma were not the actual ashes but just a decoy.  This doesn't explain the freezer, however. And all of Viraj's "heart" talk seems to be leading the obvious way.  Still, I'm just putting it out there.
Does he really have the body? Perhaps it's a red herring.
Well I think the CVs have 2 backup plans. If they convince sriti for 1 week they will show the corpse. Otherwise they will do something else. Just a wild guess of mine. Most importantly they showed a freezer when Viraj was alone, but when the police was there it was only a huge box not any freezer.
I don't think Sriti will - nor should - agree to play Jhanvi's corpse.  Enough is enough.  This show is destined to end, and they will simply need to end it without her.

I do hope the corpse gets returned to Uma and the last rites duly performed.  Without Viraj.
But are they really expecting SJ to come back? I don't think so.

And it occurred to me that they could just show that Viraj switched the freezer with that box as soon as released Ananya.  And we will see that he this time actually cremates the body.  Hence that still of Viraj on the motorcycle, at what looks to be a cremation site.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Ya he will. He will be a totally changed person now.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I don't think Sriti will - nor should - agree to play Jhanvi's corpse.  Enough is enough.  This show is destined to end, and they will simply need to end it without her.

I do hope the corpse gets returned to Uma and the last rites duly performed.  Without Viraj.

That's fair.  Sriti need not accept to play a corpse any more.