YUVREEN SS- Yuvreen Duniya-part 5 updated - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by JustMySelf

gud job👏

yea we know haveyou read the earlier parts??

Part3

Ok my patner or writing is changed and she's McSteamy .Thanks to her again for writing with me.Now read the update and leave your precious comments.😃

Yuvraj hears Suvreen calling out his name and shaking him. He came out of his trance.

Suvreen: Yuvraj are u here? Kya hua?

Yuvraj: Haan haan.. Main yahin hun.

All this time he was thinking wat her ans wud be.

Suvreen: Yuvraj tum yahi soch rahe ho na ki maine ye neck lace kyun nahi pehna?

Yuvraj: Hmm.. Haan...

Suvreen: Well, main ye necklace tumse aise nahi le sakti.

Yuvraj: Th-ee-k h-ai..he said all shattered..

Suvreen: Main tumse ye as a friend nahi le sakti'. Par'. apne boyfriend se as a gift lena chahti hun.

Yuvraj: (all shocked and happy)

Suvreen: Yuvraj, I noe whatevr happend mujhe tumhe accuse nahi karna chahiye tha par main kya karti I saw u with HER and woh tumse itna stick kar rahi thi.

Yuvraj: Main tujhpar hath  nai uthana chahta tha. Aur tu itne gusse mein thi. Pata nai maine tumhe nashe mein kya kya keh diya.

Suvreen: Mujhe pata hai. I should have trusted u, I noe u didn't want to raise ur hand on me and u did not. Par main itna darr gayi aur mujhe kuch samajh nai aa raha tha. I'm so sorry.

Yuvraj: Arre Topper tu kyun mafi maang rahi hai, galti toh meri hai. Mujhe aise over react nai karna tha.

Suvreen: Enough of saying sorry Yuvraj. Jo hua woh bhul jao ab kya tum mujhe ye necklace nahi pehnaoge?

Yuvraj: Han kyu nai?

Yuvraj makes her wear the necklace.

Yuvraj: Ye tujh par bahut achha lag raha hai. Waise bhi iska kya kam tu hai hi itni khoobsurat.

Suvreen: Woh toh main hun hi, akhir girlfriend kiski hun..

Yuvraj: Meri..

And they both started laughing.

Just then Manaro & Rannie enter.

Rathi: Bhai aisa kya hogaya jo aaplog itne zor se hass rahe ho?

Suvreen: Kuch nahi woh to bas..

Annie: Woh toh kya subah tak toh dono Mr. And Mrs. oh! sorry 'MISS' Angry ke tarah behave kar rahe the, ab achanak kya ho gaya. And btw Suvreen ye necklace toh bahut pretty hai, tune kahan se liya?

Yuvraj: Infiniti Mall se.

Before he cud realise and Suvreen stopped him, he had uttered those words.

Both of them felt embarrassed and started blushing.

Mannu: Bhai thoda mujhe bhi ladki manana sikha do. Ye trick toh Suvreen par kaam kar gayi!

Mannu: Naroji woh main...

Before he could say something more the DJ drew everyone to his attention.

Mannu being angry:Saale isko abhi kuch bolna tha

DJ: Boys & girls time to get on the dance floor with your date!

Everybody gets on the dance floor.

Everyone along with their dates headed towards the dance floor.Mannu sweetly asked for a dance to Naro n she smiled and gave in her hand.Rathie just kept staring at Annie n Annie kept waiting when he'll ask for a dance toher.She could not  wait more to hear this dumb and so said-"Gaddhe,dance ke liye mujhe pucho na".

Rathie came out of his somewhat day-dreaming no no'.actually night-dreaming n asked-"Ohh sorry'Annie kyat um mere sath hath pair hilaogi"

Annie-"Whatt!!??"

Rathie-"Arre main toh pure hindi bol raha tha'mera matlab hai kyat um mere sath'"

Annie knew he would blurt out some stupid things again and grabbed his hand and said-"Challo!!"

After enjoying the scene and laughing a lot Yuvraj noticed Suvreen and admired her.He then gave his hand and asked-"Toh kya main apne khoobsurat Girlfriend ke sath ek dance kar sakta hoon"

Suvreen smiled and willingly gave in her hand.

The couples headed on to the dance floor hand-in-hand.The music was played on and all of them twisted and twirled with the rhythm of the song "Mera pehla pehla pyaar hai yeh"

Yuvraj and Suvreen during the dance kept smiling at each other.They were lost in each other and danced on.

After some time it was dinner time and all sat for dinner.The whole gang got a table.

Rathie and Mannu started eating before anyone.All of them including their very own bhai looked at both of them.

Yuvraj-"abbe'tum dono thoda dekh ke khao'.kaise hathiyon ke tarah kha rahe ho"

Mannu-"Bhai aaj hame mat rokiye'"

Rathie saw that everyone of their gang were staring at them and he said-"Kya ho gaya'.khana shuru karo"

Annie-"Nahi hum humara plate tum log ke liye bachake rakhenge"

Naro-"Haan shayad janab ko aur bhook lage"

Everyone except Mannu-Rathie laughed.

Then everyone had the dinner not to forget to crack jokes and make fun of each other.They had the most unusual gang who were enjoying the most in the party.

After having dinner they all sat up and decided to go home together.

Then Annie and Naro said they wanted to move aound a littleSuvi-"Nahi yaar'main bahot tired hun'.mujhe ghar jaana hai"

Naro-"Thodi der ke liye  ruk ja"

Suvi-"Nahi yaar'.mann nahi hai'tum log jao'main ghar jaati hun"

Yuvraj-"Ruk Topper'.raat ho gayi hai'main tumhe drop kar deta hun"

Suvreen-"ok"

Annie,Naro,Mannu n Rathie bid a goodbye to both of them.

Precap-Yuvi drops Suvi home n...wait...there is a surprise romance sequence😉...stay tuned😃

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 10 years ago
Note

I know many of you may be confused about the story,so here is a short summary what happened in the previous parts.
Yuvreen were together,I mean boyfriend and girlfriend.One day in the canteen a girl called Rhea due to the spilled water was about to fall down when Yuvraj caught him.The girl was fully sticking to him and was not leaving Yuvraj.For that Suvreen became jealous and started to shout on Yuvraj.Their fighting became hoarse and Yuvi was about to slap Suvreen.
From then Suvren felt uncomfprtable and could trust Yuvraj.
So that's the story till now.You can read what happened next from Part 1 of this thread.😃
Edited by sahashrabdidash - 10 years ago
omg...wow
...thanxxx for the pm..waiting for the next part
Great Story so far Sahas and Manasi
read all the 3 parts
lookign forward to the next part
Cont soon
ty 4 d pm..very nice..geting nostalgic abt d old gang..miss them so lot..ty 4 retaining d old cast here atleast..👏
Originally posted by luvushivin1

omg...wow
...thanxxx for the pm..waiting for the next part
U r welcum lovey😳
we are really glad dat u lykd da part😃
we will try 2 update soon😊
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Great Story so far Sahas and Manasi
read all the 3 parts
lookign forward to the next part
Cont soon
Thanks so much Anam di😊
we r glad dat u r waiting for da next part😛
we'll try 2 continue soon😊
Loving the story, just went back and read all of it. Nice job girls :D can't wait for the next update. & thanks for the pm :)
luved this update Sahas..😃 n i'll read other too parts tomorrow n cmnt..sry just little busy..
n thx for the pm dear😳