Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

01/01/13 WU:2 scholarships;mona more confused

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the awesome update :)
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 the update.😊😊i cudn't watch ystrday's epi bcoz of failure in cable connection.so was thinking 2 watch it on YT& wa sthinking that i've 2 watch boring convos 2. but now i can watch only bulbul & singhs part & rest i can watch by 4warding the scenes.😊
nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how come its snowing in Australia😕 isn't it in southern hemisphere and they should have shown summer .this is what i studied in my geography that Australia is in southern hemisphere , country that are in southern hemisphere have summer from October to march and countries that are in northern hemisphere have winters from October to march.😕 I think ekta 's geography is very weak😉

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nirmita

how come its snowing in Australia😕isn'tit in southernhemisphereand they should have shown summer .this is what i studied in my geography thatAustraliais in southernhemisphere,countrythat are in southernhemispherehave summer fromOctoberto march and countries that are in northernhemispherehave winters fromOctoberto march.😕I think ekta 's geography is very weak😉

cummon yaar...if u think logically abt what is shown in ekta shows then u can never watch the serials dear...i guess whatever bloopers r shown...we just have to bear it...😆
nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sio_AngeL

cummon yaar...if u think logically abt what is shown in ekta shows then u can never watch the serials dear...i guess whatever bloopers r shown...we just have to bear it...😆

🤣🤣