Posted: 11 years ago
why they are ending it so soon ... i just started watching it..

n kinda liking the cat & mouse game b/w ananya and viraj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The show really did get much better, but unfortunately the damage had been done.  Plus, there were never any promos after the leap.  Maybe that says that it was always just a matter of time anyway.  
well i haven't seen before leap so i have no idea..but its really stupid they are ending this. 
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@nitu : watch the first episodes of SB. It's really great.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Nitu: Good you haven't watched the show before the leap (well do try to watch the first four months if you can, at least those episodes were great). I wouldn't have expected to see you in this forum then. ðŸ˜†

But yes, it's unfortunate the show is ending now when it has gotten much better. I could understand it ending when the show really really sucked but not now when there is an improvement in story and execution. 

Anyway, at least you can enjoy what is left. ðŸ˜†
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabrina.a

@nitu : watch the first episodes of SB. It's really great.

she's right.😊
guys i didn't like the concept of the show..i just don't like women torturing with domestic violence..and the pictures of sriti jha being bruised up and beaten promoted heavily gave me negative vibes. so i never saw this show.

but when i came to know that her heart being replaced and the new girl's gonna be a fiesty like rani mukherjee from NOKJ. i was excited to catch this part...unfortunately. the girl is typical and isn't that 'fiesty' enough but it was getting interesting. heck i started liking even sudha chandaran as well. but soon its all in the dumps now..

btw show is getting decent viewership of 0.6 for a channel like Lifeok. if they promote it the numbers might increase oh well but its ending. 
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

guys i didn't like the concept of the show..i just don't like women torturing with domestic violence..and the pictures of sriti jha being bruised up and beaten promoted heavily gave me negative vibes. so i never saw this show.

but when i came to know that her heart being replaced and the new girl's gonna be a fiesty like rani mukherjee from NOKJ. i was excited to catch this part...unfortunately. the girl is typical and isn't that 'fiesty' enough but it was getting interesting. heck i started liking even sudha chandaran as well. but soon its all in the dumps now..

btw show is getting decent viewership of 0.6 for a channel like Lifeok. if they promote it the numbers might increase oh well but its ending.0„2

i can completely understand that..even i use 2 think how am i watching SB? It has so much Violence in it, god its so scary..but u know how Karanvir & Sriti potrayed their part made all those disgusting & intolerable acts trilling & interesting 2 watch no wonder the show reached 2.6 TRPs on a new channel like Life OK..i dont understand y they want 2 end SB due 2 low trps when their new show Junoon is also getting 0.6 trps even after promotion.
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What they are ending this show? It was so good. Loved the lead male.
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Afreen: You asking about low TRP? Well LifeOK don't even RT any tweets related to SB now. I have noticed that since last week.