WU 1 1 13, Getting ready for TVS TJS DVS showdown?

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

1st Pole position ...😆

Thanks for updates.

Edited by Joyel - 11 years ago
 Many thanks Chalhov.
Seems as though Vikram is planning something surprising,shocking or embarassing for the festivities.Can't wait for that episode!
As for the PRE-CAP,Adi is going to confront Vikram again.
Adi boy remember this:
DON"T SPIT IN THE AIR,IT WILL FALL IN YOUR FACE!
Recalling the Riva Manzil last  scenes?
Adini thought they caught Vikram but they were TRIED and CONVICTED by him.Ain't it?
They were so embarassed,ashamed and LOOKED LIKE CENT ICE !
If there are 10 rounds of fight between Adi and Vikram,all of us know whose gonna win 9,we don't have to be rocket scientists to figure that out,do we?
Anyhow,I am waiting to see the SPIT FALL IN ADI's FACE soon again.

Thanks for the update.
Nothing much today🤢
Thank you for the update today. A happy New Year to all the Forum.
😊Great update chalhov👏 Boring episode. "Wonder if Sugni really knows the true meaning of love"
If Adi knows what love is and Vickram should learn a thing or two from him, then why did he broke Amrita's heart.
Adi and Sugni are two of a kind, both of them stamp on Amrita's  and Vickram's hearts , and they are preaching about love. They are the last people who should be taking about "love"
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
thanks for WU chalhov !!🤗

sugni !!  very well knows how to get into peoples nerve😡 ..sugni is really GIRI HUI GIRL🤢😡.
 BTW some body help me... i want to know sugni ki choodhi kaise tooti...   as i read in WU, about precap... 
Hi Mansi

Happy new year

TVS grabbed Sugni's arm when she was ranting at him and I assume couple of her bangle broke when he grabbed her arm.
 happy new year to u too payal ! and thanks ... and welcome back, i was thinking about u..  😳