Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Follow Ashish on Twitter - Page 2

ashishrockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If you don't want to believe it that Ashish is on twitter your wish ...But try to think if I am 100 percent  sure that that he is on twitter then only I posted the link in Indiaforums !! If the person whom you are talking to said that Ashish is not on twitter than I am sorry to say maybe you are talking to the wrong person 😔 Edited by tarrannum - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safia25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah tarannum is right... Infact ashu himself told in an interview that his id is ashish_kapoor_ .. If u want the link of the interview than i can give u...
-Nadii- thumbnail
Guys I got the link, I have msg'ed him once again lets see what he replies :)
ashishrockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nadii I doubt you are talking to wrong person !
-Nadii- thumbnail
Hahahah dear, Im not talking to wrong person :) 
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hearing d news of AK on twiter i made my mind to open a twitter account but now wen Nadii Di has mentioned ki dis s fake ID 
den i have dropped my plan ...

Thanks for d info 
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
safia25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nadii if u want the link of ashu interview then i can give the both interviews of him by tellychakkar and i think second one is the india tv forums.. He mentioned in both interviews that he is on twitter and also he mentioned hid id...and yeah!! In case if u have his real id which u thinks its his, then give me also as i also want who is the person that is pretending of being ashu...
-Nadii- thumbnail
Yes I know dear, but he is not using it anymore so he has left twitter :)
ShanUlas thumbnail
@Nadii u mean he is not on twitter...then what about the link just taranuum gave ...yaar i just started following it...tell me yaar so that i unfollow it now
ShanUlas thumbnail
whats going on yaar ...dont know whom to believe ...all claim to be in talks with Ashish Kapoor some say he is on twitter some say he is not...

Some say he is married twice some say he is not , some say he is engaged some say he is not ...am fed up with these rumours

I am confused now ...am big fan of Ashu ...if Ashish Kapoor is on twitter I just want  he gets maximum following ...and if he is not i just hate the imposter

Now  somebody tell the truth plsss🤓