Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Follow Ashish on Twitter - Page 3

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hahah dear he is not married not even once :) at the moment Ashish is on vacation in Delhi, once he is back I will ask him to confirm :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Thanks a ton Nadii , do confirm and reply on this thread so that I be sure of his twitter account
aslsifjsdlvjmdi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ashish is on twitter I knw bt hw to confirm if he's the real 1? I mean nor SA mam or any other actor
Btw plz report @khwanju its my fake id
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Nadii Ashu is on twitter n that I can guarantee 100%.. That's my word.. if u talk daily 2 him as ur saying u should know that!! 😉
He isn't on fb anymore..true.. bt as his own option.. No other reason..his acc was never hacked!! lolzzz
The link given is his real twitter acc.. 
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Galz rest assured the link provided is real n Ashu is on twitter.. Whoever says he isn't on twitter is not aware of the truth or maybe..well.. who am I 2 interfere? I just wanted u all 2 know the tuth otherwise I dn't like 2 interfere except on lovies pg!!
As he is in Delhi he hasn't ben much active lately.. bt that's him 4 sure.. do follow him galz as we all want his acc 2 b verified Shana..
 N about being in touch with him.. well I suppose ppl like 2 know the truth abt his whereabouts.. n him.. so istead of spreading fake infoz 2 his fanz plz Its a request we should join hands in making his fanz b aware of the truth n stay in touch wth him.. n not give false infoz!! 
ashishrockzz thumbnail
All I want to say tht the link I posted is Ashish's real account on twitter if u guys want to believe me thts good and u will know abt his latest twitter updates if not this is entirely your loss! Ashish is on twitter and this is the truth ! Whosoever is talking to him regularly is giving u the wrong information !
ShanUlas thumbnail
Tarannum sherni their was one more twitter account in name of Ashu shared by Ashish lovies admin which had just 10 to 20 followers ...was it by mistake or ashu changed is account to start from scrap ...do tell ❓

actully thair are so much of rumour and misinformation regarding him that I am left all clueless

BTw right now am following the account posted here ...i just wish this one is the right one and not one provided again 😕
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Shana there was a link posted by 1 of the admins.. actually there were 2 links in the same post..  n I Even commented there saying its the real coz I only opened 1 of the links.. Bt when I opened the 2nd I realised there were 2 dif accs..im sure it was a mistake by the admin who posted it..!! coz the only acc Ashu has is this 1.. that post was deleted n actions have been taken so that no admin will post links without asking or showing us b4!! sorry 4 the confusion.. n worry not this is his REAL acc.. all others r fake!!