mandygill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think the main reason is lack of chemistry and romance..the female leads r less impressive as compared to male leads when it comes to the x factor! if the female leads were better and lots of focus on romance and chemistry of the couples along with some interesting story the show would have been a hit by now..unfortunately it did not happen and it ended up last in the trp list!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
A show lasting for only five months and completing only 90 episodes is indeed a flop
Keshawn thumbnail
It was a flop since the inception
Well yes...i think contrary to what mandy gill has said, i believe the chemistry between Ashish and Rishika was poor at the best...

Anoop and Mansi's jodi somehow salvaged the show and which is why they are shown more in prominence...

Also, after few weeks they changed the script, like they did with Dekha Ek Khwaab and ruined it...
Keshawn thumbnail
This show had absolutely no chemistry!
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LMYAM is indeed one of the worst scripted dramas on television. Suffering from gag-worthy dialogues, horrific plot twists, absolutely no romantic interludes and both female leads' amateurish acting. Its series jaw-droopingly wrong-headed! What a notorious flop!

Keshawn thumbnail
I second what you stated tanutes!
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was expecting a lot from this show after watching the promos..but i was totally disappointed :(
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think not only the actors but the audience were disappointed as well!!!
--Zinay-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mandygill

i think the main reason is lack of chemistry and romance..the female leads r less impressive as compared to male leads when it comes to the x factor! if the female leads were better and lots of focus on romance and chemistry of the couples along with some interesting story the show would have been a hit by now..unfortunately it did not happen and it ended up last in the trp list!

i agree...ashish n mahanis jodi was totally a dumb one...no spark no chemistry...mansi n anop was btr.