Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Zinay-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanutes

<font face="Arial, sans-serif" size="2">LMYAM is indeed one of the
worst scripted dramas on television. Suffering from gag-worthy dialogues, horrific
plot twists, absolutely no romantic interludes and both female leads' amateurish acting. Its series jaw-droopingly wrong-headed! What a notorious flop!</font>

100 % agreed.
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It might have been a flop as a show.. bt just the fact that Ashish was part of it.. each scene of him was worth watching 4 me!! his on screen presence still makes me fida 4 him!! love each single expression of him.. his voice.. his smile.. his eyes.. the way his eyes twinkle when he smiles.. all abt him is absolutely PERFECT!!  n I looove 2 c him b it as UDHAY ( my dream guy) or Saahil ( sweet n caring hubby) 
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i swear it was a flop show...wen i saw d promo's f d show... i was so freakin excited abt it... but it was so lame and same family drama... they rushed very quickly to marriages...they cud hv shown mansi and anoop engagement n life after engagament n stuff...i mean dt was a part of arrange marriage journey...!!! but no... i ws expecting a lot from dis show...all in vain... i quitted in between... n just yestrdy realised dt it went offair...👎🏼