Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Why would V be careless w/ "embalming chemical"?

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, aside from the fact that it's absolutely HILARIOUS that the bottle is simply labled: Embalming Chemical.

Why would Viraj have that lying around in his drawer? Makes no sense.  He knows Ananya is trying to get anything she can.  He's already had one security breach with Sanjay and the photos.  Why wouldn't he be extra cautious?

I am not making this topic in hopes of some actual answers.  But I just felt like making it because...it's just that unbelievable. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh did that really happen? LOL. ðŸ˜†

I don't know. I've missed two episodes because of many reasons and only started watching it again today so have no idea what happened, haha. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Read the update for Friday. ðŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3367376
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@likarsh Well some incident shown in last episodes were really not VD's style. Like The bottle thing u mentioned. Viraj would have noticed that the bottle was out of the drawer. Then he asked Unniyal to go in the basement, which was quite surprising to me. He even had a cake there! Mrs Vyas attitude is a bit fishy now a days toward Viraj and he would have noticed that long ago. She was very nervour when Viraj opened the door.
One conclusion can be drawn that Viraj has a plan that is totally beyond our thinking till now or as we know the serial is going to end so the CVs making up something to end it anyway.
Edited by sabrina.a - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabrina.a

@likarsh Well some incident shown in last episodes were really not VD's style. Like The bottle thing u mentioned. Viraj would have noticed that the bottle was out of the drawer. Then he asked Unniyal to go in the basement, which was quite surprising to me. He even had a cake there! Mrs Vyas attitude is a bit fishy now a days toward Viraj and he would have noticed that long ago. She was very nervour when Viraj opened the door.

One conclusion can be drawn that Viraj has a plan that is totally beyond our thinking till now or as we know the serial is going to end so the CVs making up something to end it anyway.

You've nailed it @bold.  And you know, at least he could remove that ridiculous label--not that it's realistic anyway.  The only way that label makes sense if it were purposely put there to trick Ananya and Mrs. Vyas.  

Pfffttt. Whatever.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
sabrina.a thumbnail
Lets see what actually CVs planned for us ðŸ˜ƒ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabrina.a

@bold, Just as he should've noticed the watch on the floor.  Which is why I suspect he may have left it there on purpose.

I don't know.  I know I've missed episodes and have to catch up. I kind of skimmed through today's, and while we see that he changes his mind because of Mrs. Vyas, I kind of wonder if he placed that EMBALMING CHEMICAL there on purpose. ðŸ˜•
sabrina.a thumbnail
God knows yaar. it's pretty weird. But is last episode his expressions made me upset. When police was searching and after the searching he sad I know Jhanvi is dead and she won't come back. Please leave me alone with her memories. I had an empty feeling for him.