•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
She said bg for sid is really good when he was hugging gauri and said i luv u 😉

But i said mom i like the bg for gauri when she is with prateeksha and she is doing naughty thinks.
And also garv's bg. Zoo zoo. 😉
what say guys what u likeEdited by tintin0602 - 11 years ago
I think I speak for everybody when I say, W*F, we have no idea what you are tryiing to say!
Originally posted by x-jas-x

I think I speak for everybody when I say, W*F, we have no idea what you are tryiing to say!

here i am talking about the background music(bg) played for every character in the show. 
and here i said that i like the bg for garv, and when sid and gauri are together. 
I love the bg for everyone too... but especially when sid and gauri are together... that one is really good.
Originally posted by Danika

I love the bg for everyone too... but especially when sid and gauri are together... that one is really good.

i like that too
I like the bg for garv, gauri and sid. Itd be nice to hear one for when garv and gauri are together, though i suppose thy dont get tht many scenes together! But lets hope thts gonna change soon!
Originally posted by Israa101

I like the bg for garv, gauri and sid. Itd be nice to hear one for when garv and gauri are together, though i suppose thy dont get tht many scenes together! But lets hope thts gonna change soon!

Yeah ur right, I'm eagerly waiting for that one, I hope it will be really good like the others! ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Danika

Yeah ur right, I'm eagerly waiting for that one, I hope it will be really good like the others!😃
yea hopefully! But first of all they've gotta get a move on with the story! Its going slow and if thyr gonna get gauri and garv together, don't thy think that thy have to show more scenes of them actually being together?! I mean that would be a start! Lol!lets just hope thy get the show on the fast track!