KVB in Ram Kapoor's Welcome: KVB Welcomes U, PG 4 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GKHtjYfNL0[/YOUTUBE]

And the expression of Amar in that thumbnail clip is so cute!! ðŸ˜†

We have often heard of TV actors idolizing Bollywood actors and Karanvir Bohra is no exception. The popular hunk who was last seen in Life OK's Dil Se di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava draws inspiration from the Dabangg Salman Khan. While Karanvir considers Salman his mentor, he follows his footsteps not just professionally but on the personal front as well.

The actor who will now be seen on Life OK's reality show; Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki with Amarr Upadhyay, Debina Banerjee, Gizele Thakral and Dimpy Mahajan will be seen flaunting his chiseled body during one of the dinner parties. Karanvir like his mentor Salman follows a strict health regime and prefers boiled eggs as a part of every meal. The actor even made his hosts serve him boiled eggs for every dinner party he was a mehmaan to.

It's not just diet but also the exercise regime that Karanvir has borrowed from Salman. The actor who recently bought a swanky new bike believes in riding to shoots on it ala Salman rather than spending energy on driving cars.

Watch Karanvir Bohra pay tribute to his favourite hero on Life OK's Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan nawaazi Ki, Monday – Saturday at 10 PM.

http://www.tinselgupshup.com/news/view/124/Welcome-Baazi-Mehmaan-Nawaazi-Ki.html

Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Actually, it's his real avatar. ðŸ˜† The concept of this reality show is that all contestants go to another contestant's house, they have to make them food, be a good host etc. And I guess they also get commented for it. And then someone ends up winning somehow. I forget all the details. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Anyway, it will be really nice to see his cooking/hosting skills! :)

Any idea when KVB is on this show? After the first promos during the last days of DSDD I haven't seen KVB in any of the other promos.

BTW. I kind of put KVB and Ayushman Khurana of Vicky Donor fame in one bracket. I wish KVB would do at least one successful Hindi film and the we could see him in all the award functions, as we see Ayushman now.

I think last year around this time it was the peak of the Viraj character. i kind of miss that high.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

They should have shown him going after the rotisserie  chicken on his left - while the others were all engaged in the food fight 😆

I think the only person who truly belongs in this show is Ram Kapoor. In my opinion Viraj should be seen in a more challenging role than that of a foodie.
Originally posted by criticaleyes

Any idea when KVB is on this show? After the first promos during the last days of DSDD I haven't seen KVB in any of the other promos.

BTW. I kind of put KVB and Ayushman Khurana of Vicky Donor fame in one bracket. I wish KVB would do at least one successful Hindi film and the we could see him in all the award functions, as we see Ayushman now.

I think last year around this time it was the peak of the Viraj character. i kind of miss that high.

Yes, he started appearing today and will be in it for the next 5 days. So start watching now. ðŸ˜†

Oh let's hope one day that happens. :)
Originally posted by criticaleyes

I think the only person who truly belongs in this show is Ram Kapoor. In my opinion Viraj should be seen in a more challenging role than that of a foodie.

LOL, but KVB isn't exactly doing a 'foodie' role, Critical. ðŸ˜† It's a reality show where he has to cook and serve his guests. The show is actually very entertaining! And it's nice to see KVB in something different till he gets his next actual show. This week's episodes of Welcome look very interesting. 
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

LOL, but KVB isn't exactly doing a 'foodie' role, Critical. ðŸ˜† It's a reality show where he has to cook and serve his guests. The show is actually very entertaining! And it's nice to see KVB in something different till he gets his next actual show. This week's episodes of Welcome look very interesting. 

Thanks for your response. Will watch the show from today onwards.
Life OK ?@LifeOKTV

Mischevious @superkgun's 'Maateey' was adorable when he suddenly saw his wife enter! #WelcomeOnLifeOK

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More

I loved it when I heard it in the promo! So cute!! ðŸ˜³
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
One of my favorite moments from last week's episodes of Welcome.

These three were absolutely adorable while secretly eating the kheer! ðŸ˜†