You are always remembered Hosanna

Posted: 11 years ago

She might be new to those who are here now.
But she had been a very active member on 
early 2006 .. many of old members here will remember our sweet
HOSANNA.

A teacher from Klang loved by many of her students
she came to IF and shared her love and care to everyone here
she had been a teacher, mother and friend to many here
a die hard fan of Kasturi serial.. did updates on Kasturi and gave critics and reviews on it
a funny and always moving close with everyone around here.

Hosanna won award for the "Teacher of the Year in 2008".  She is known as Rachel. 

Hosanna, you are no longer here but your memories stay up with us
so much of fun and laughter we had together .. i still remember and cherish our first 
meet held in Malaysia ... with all other beautiful friends around us Caryn,  Karthi, Netra, Sue and Roja. It was a golden memories that will remain near and dear ... 

We are dedicating this tread for you dear hosanna...
as i am typing this i am unable to control tears
May you rest in peace our dearest hosanna
Love you so much

🤗

Edited by Vani19 - 11 years ago
sorry to hear this. May she rest in peace and love.
Some of us have met her.

She is one incredible person. It was our pleasure to meet her.

She parted a lot of advise to us esp in taking care of ourselves.

We had so much of fun.  You would think she is a quiet person but OMG... we were screaming with laughter when she made some jokes.  No wonder she received the Teacher of the Year Award.

It was so funny how she and Sue met in the train on the way to our get together.  Both of them sitting opposite each other in the train and then signalling each other if they are going for the meet.  Sue will tell more.

Anyway Hosana/Rachel, Rest in Peace.  You are safe in God's hand away from the pain etc.

God Bless you.  You will be always remembered fondly.

Thanks for opening the thread Vani.
Edited by Caryn - 11 years ago
Thanks Vani for this thread. I was so shocked when I got an email from Caryn and later Netra called me to inform me of this news.

We knew she had been ill and we thought we'd visit her after Deepavali and when Vani came down from Penang next. Imagine our horror and great sadness when we found out that she had passed away.

Lovely lady, lovely smile and strong belief in God.

RIP, Rachel aka Hosanna.
Hosanna called me after Kasturi serial's last episode which was somewhere in September last year.  She is so fond of Kasturi. I told her that I'll pay a visit during Deepavali when I go back hometown. I didn't have the chance to meet her at all. I am feeling so guilty now. She is such a humble and nice person.

In fact, I sent her Christmas wishes recently. But, I didn't know that she is already in GOD's hand at that time. So sad to hear the news today. 

Rest in Peace Hosanna/ Rachel. You will be always remembered. 
Edited by Vani19 - 11 years ago
Rest in peace, Hosanna. You will be in our memories forever.

GOD saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So He put His arms around you and whispered "Come to Me."

Dear Hos/Rachel we would always love you and cherish your memory & remember you in our prayers too. Thank you for being such a lovely soul - I miss you so much.😭

In fact when I recieved a pm from Sue nair...with this sad news...I did forward to all the buddies here who would know Ho and most then also replied to me...so once again ThanksSue for sharing the news and thanks Vani for opening this thread.
I was searching for Ho's posts and found so many in our old CK pages...( commedy kalakkals)  have a look at her posts to know what a fun loving person she was...

We miss you Ho...may you rest in peace at the feet of our Good Lord ...!!
Originally posted by Vani19

Hosanna called me after Kasturi serial's last episode which was somewhere in September last year.  She is so fond of Kasturi. I told her that I'll pay a visit during Deepavali when I go back hometown. I didn't have the chance to meet her at all. I am feeling so guilty now. She is such a humble and nice person.

In fact, I sent her Christmas wishes recently. But, I didn't know that she is already in GOD's hand at that time. So sad to hear the news today. 

Rest in Peace Hosanna/ Rachel. You will be always remembered.

Vani...she told me things don't look too good for her but she never told me that she was bed-ridden. She sounded so good and healthy and was laughing away with all the witty comments I was making about "Kasturi" - her laughter still rings in my ears. It didn't cross my mind that she was really ill. I  feel more guilty bcoz its nearer for me to go to Klang from Subang Jaya then you coming down all the way down from Penang. But she was so brave and strong when she told me that she is happy that she managed to get all her children married off since her condition was not so promising. How stupid I was for not being able to read between the lines..!!

I came back from work late today and I was unable to contact her daughter to ask if she was cremated or buried. If its the latter then perhaps all of us (Caryn, Karthi, you and I) could go and place some flowers and say a little prayer too - when we are able to meet up.

Edited by Sue Nair - 11 years ago
Thank you Vani for opening up this thread for our Hos. May her soul rest in peace.