Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Caryn

Some of us have met her.

She is one incredible person. It was our pleasure to meet her.

She parted a lot of advise to us esp in taking care of ourselves.

We had so much of fun.  You would think she is a quiet person but OMG... we were screaming with laughter when she made some jokes.  No wonder she received the Teacher of the Year Award.

It was so funny how she and Sue met in the train on the way to our get together.  Both of them sitting opposite each other in the train and then signalling each other if they are going for the meet.  Sue will tell more.

Anyway Hosana/Rachel, Rest in Peace.  You are safe in God's hand away from the pain etc.

God Bless you.  You will be always remembered fondly.

Thanks for opening the thread Vani.

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, May looking back in memory help comfort us tomorrow .

My meeting with Hos in the train was something I will never ever forget. It was filled with fun, laughter and an instant attachment. She was not sure why I was smiling at her and addressing her as Hosana. I recognized her from her dressing coz she wore the same attire in the photo she sent us which was taken in her class room. But she too quickly asked me if I was Sue Nair - the teacher in her definitely told her that I must be one of the girls schedule to meet for she is only known as Hos in IF and no where else!!.🤗

When we got off the train we ran into each other and hugged so tightly – for this I am so ever grateful to India Forums. She told me that she purposely wore the same clothing so that she might be familiar to the rest of us if she gets lost – for it was the first time all of us are meeting @ Chillis i.e. way back in 2008...how fast time flew when it look like it was only yesterday..!!.

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Atina for the CK pages. I will go thru it tomorrow from the office during lunch break. Its past my bed time - 1.10am.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shocked & sad to hear the news. May hersoul rest in peace.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sad news indeed. Still remember the drive to Klang after our meet. It was a few days before Diwali and Klang was bustling. You know how the traffic will be at that time and Ho was feeling bad that Krish had to brave the traffic. Krish was nonchalant - "in fact I have to thank you for giving me more quality time with my wife - driving back and forth " She laughed her guts out hearing that and said "you both complement each other, making a joke of everything !!" A very genuine, kind person - Pastor's wife indeed. Sue, please pass on my sympathies to Pastor and her kids. We will miss you , founder president of Vaathu club. May you rest in peace.
Sue Nair thumbnail

(Left): I'm game for powder, hairspray and everything else, says Rachel Ponniah. (Right): At the end of the day, Rachel looks all set for a red-carpet debut in this glamorous ensemble (pic taken in 2008 when she was in good health)

Vani...thanks for your effort in getting this pic from "The Star". Appreciate it very much - let all see this lovely lady who was able to get into our hearts.!!

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapooo

Sad news indeed. Still remember the drive to Klang after our meet. It was a few days before Diwali and Klang was bustling. You know how the traffic will be at that time and Ho was feeling bad that Krish had to brave the traffic. Krish was nonchalant - "in fact I have to thank you for giving me more quality time with my wife - driving back and forth " She laughed her guts out hearing that and said "you both complement each other, making a joke of everything !!" A very genuine, kind person - Pastor's wife indeed. Sue, please pass on my sympathies to Pastor and her kids. We will miss you , founder president of Vaathu club. May you rest in peace.

Roja...I did call up and this time around I managed to speak to Rachel's husband Pastor Ponniah - and he is thankful to all of Rachel's friends here in India Forums for the their sympathies, condolences and concern.

He said she is at peace with the Lord now and that matters most. She was cremated and her ashes were put in an urn and buried with her in-laws in Ipoh. Hos was a Singaporean.🥺
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to hear about this..

RIP Hosanna mam..
Sue Nair thumbnail
I went thru all the postings in the Malaysian IF Meet 2008 - there was so much of happiness then.. while  reading posting by Hosana - all I knew is that I just sat there in front of my pc and started crying my heart out. 🥺

I just can't get over her death - her voice keeps ringing in my ears - how I wish I could turn the clock back and made that visit to her as promised. She never sounded unhappy one bit...and I was a foolish woman not to realize the seriousness of her illness.😭

Hosana... I just want you to know that I treasure your friendship and pray that your soul finds eternal peace with God's Grace. Sometimes I wish I didn't join India Forums...to get to know all the wonderful frens in here...I shd have just remained like a frog under the coconut shell so that I don't have to feel the pain of losing someone who is so dear to me.😔