Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow this is something interesting. I'll get back to this in the evening. Now I'm kinda busy with some work Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago
^Sure! I'll be looking forward to it :D Myself leaving as well for school :p
Good DOTW! 

So I think that what Banga did is waaay too much cause he thought of himself instead of the students. 
And as for the parents, they want the best for their child, even if it means to remove the internet cable, tv cable, etc. 

I have been through thaat, i remember. 2 months no internet cause i had spoken to a boy which is against my religion. xD But they wanted the best for me, i mean people start to make rumours about a girl and a boy and that time i was really sensitive, so my parents didn't want me to go through that rumours and all.. xD (Ps, i was just in 8th. :P) They did it for me, so that next time i don't talk to a boy.. xD 

Parents do it for the sake of the child. :) 

Originally posted by *Khushii*

^Sure! I'll be looking forward to it :D Myself leaving as well for school :p

Assignments.. completed? ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by keshiya

reswa

Itna res kyun kar rahi ho? :P 
Originally posted by -Alia-

Good DOTW! Thanks! 

So I think that what Banga did is waaay too much cause he thought of himself instead of the students. That is true. Banga did do it for himself.. He infact wants the students to suffer 😆 
And as for the parents, they want the best for their child, even if it means to remove the internet cable, tv cable, etc. They do, but is it always right? Sometimes they overdo it?

I have been through thaat, i remember. 2 months no internet cause i had spoken to a boy which is against my religion. xD But they wanted the best for me, i mean people start to make rumours about a girl and a boy and that time i was really sensitive, so my parents didn't want me to go through that rumours and all.. xD (Ps, i was just in 8th. :P) They did it for me, so that next time i don't talk to a boy.. xD  Oh my.. If you don't mind me asking... your religion? I do not know of any such religion that forbids you to talk to a boy 😳 and how is that even going to work out? I mean in classes, you are going to have boys.. (unless all girls school?) And yes, whilst it does make you think when you do the same thing again.. Wouldn't there be a limit to it? When you do grow up, it is going to harm you because they never let you train yourself to face certain situations!

Parents do it for the sake of the child. :) 

Originally posted by -Alia-

Assignments.. completed? ðŸ˜³

Lol.. You remember... Erm yea. The one's that were due today are all done. but I got assigned more to do 
Originally posted by *Khushii*

It's not forbidden but i didn't speak to that, it was more than that.. ðŸ˜• I don't think i should tell it on IF. Really personal. 

As for classes, if we have boys, we should just talk briefly to them, we should not chat and all with them it's against the Muslim religion. 
And our parents let us face the certain situations cause we are always the small kids for them, even if we are married and have kids of our own, we are the small kid for them. They don't let us, cause we wont be able to face it. We wont be able to face the whole world. 

Okay for example, the delhi rape case. Now my parents stop me from going out alone, and i'll say no i wanna go! And what if i get raped. People will blame it on them, and even deep down i'll blame them, saying, why they didn't stop me. If they did, i would've been in a better condition. 

There are times when Parents are right in their stand and there are times when they overdo. When it comes to rules I don't think it only works from one side. Parents and Kids should work together. But most of the time they are against each other. 

Kids should know what their parents don't like them doing even before they are told. and if they do end up making mistakes Parents should sit down and make them learn instead of grounding or lecturing them. Seriously by grounding us the rebel starts automatically. Then it's not right for the parents to say that their kids are being rebellious. 

From my experiences all I feel is that why not they understand me instead of arguing with me. Fine, I get your point but why don't you get my point also! Try to have some trust in your kids. But Parents are more scared of people outside the house then with in. All kids wants is to know that they have their parents to look up to whenever they end up making a mistake. We all learn from our mistakes. If parents ground them one time then next time the kid automatically knows that he is alone which will just push him to make a bigger mistake. 

As far rules are concerned, Parents should place them only when needed. Don't keep on trying your kids every single second. But, unfortunately every small things in house has a rule! You can't do that, Do this, That is forbidden. Putting a stop on everything is definitely not for betterment.  

Gee. That was a rather long post. In short I am on both sides it all depends on the situation and its demands.