TOI:Known names in Lakhon Mein Ek

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Known-names-in-Lakhon-Mein-Ek/articleshow/17854600.cms
Star Plus's Lakhon Mein Ek produced by Siddharth Basu's Big Synergy happened to create a social awareness through focusing on those special people, who stood against all odds for their happiness. One more such awakening story is all set to surface on the channel coming this weekend.

The story plot is about re marriage of a middle aged widow. Accordingly, the makers have roped in famous Marathi actress Pratiksha Lonkar to essay the widow, where in Megha Gupta and Ankur Nayyar both last seen in Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli will essay the character of Daughter-In-Law and Son respectively.

To add on, Ravi Bhatia and Vandana Lalwani are also part of the episode. When contacted, Ravi said, "We recently shot for the episode and it was a wonderful experience to shoot with a lovely cast."

Megha Gupta on the other hand, stated, "Yes, I did an episodic of Lakhon Mein Ek. The story is very aspiring, where a family against all the odds get their widow mother re-married."

When asked Megha Gupta about returning to TV with daily soaps, she averts "I never took a break from TV, just the thing is that I never took a daily soap but was constantly in touch with my audiences through episodic show. However, I would like to say that I am full-fledged ready to commit myself to a daily soap now."

Ankur Nayyar too confirmed being part of the episodic.

This particular episode will telecast this weekend!!!