•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi there!

I have been very very close to my mother. As death is inevitable, I lost my mother in year 2008. The death was sudden. She was though 75 yrs , when her soul departed, but I could not speak to her , if she had any last wish that I could fulfill as a son.
I would be really grateful to anyone who can help me to know where she is now and what was her last desire and expectation from me.
I am living my life half-heartedly...miss my mother every moment. I would ever be thankful to the person who will help in knowing these.

Kind Regards,
Last wish I cn  try but Do tou really wana know where is she ??? 
If you wish I can try to contact her. 
I will contact her by this sunday. 
Hi!

I would be ever grateful to you..if I am told where is my mother, what condition she is in, what was her last wish from me? Can I ever see her in my life?

I sincerely thank you in advance for your help...

I am waiting desperately to hear from you...every moment till you reply...

Many kind Regards,

RRao.

Originally posted by RRao.

Hi there!

I have been very very close to my mother. As death is inevitable, I lost my mother in year 2008. The death was sudden. She was though 75 yrs , when her soul departed, but I could not speak to her , if she had any last wish that I could fulfill as a son.
I would be really grateful to anyone who can help me to know where she is now and what was her last desire and expectation from me.
I am living my life half-heartedly...miss my mother every moment. I would ever be thankful to the person who will help in knowing these.

Kind Regards,
Hi!

I really want to know where is she...condition she is in...Her last expectation from me...was there anything she wanted to share with /tell me...?

I would be really grateful to you...Please let me know...

Kind Regards,

RRao,

Originally posted by nitzcool

Last wish I cn  try but Do tou really wana know where is she ??? 
Originally posted by RRao.

Hi!

I am waiting for your reply...Did you come to know anything? Please reply
I would be ever grateful to you..if I am told where is my mother, what condition she is in, what was her last wish from me? Can I ever see her in my life?

I sincerely thank you in advance for your help...

I am waiting desperately to hear from you...every moment till you reply...

Many kind Regards,

RRao.

Hello, 
I dont know if spoke to your mother, however I did talk to some one that loved to wear the color blue, also she had brown hair, not vary tall. she told me you had a brother going to school. He name also started with a L. Reply back to me if this is her, if not I will keep trying for you. 
Good morning!

Thank you very much for your concern and efforts.
I feel that was not my mother. She is almost 5.4' tall, has grey(white) cum black hair. Wears sari (Indian dress), thin. In case you happen to talk to anyone ask if she knows Raju. Also I don't have school going brother/s. My brothers' names start with R(Ramesh) and U(Uday).
My mother tongue is Telugu (an Indian language).
Hope these things would help you next time...
Thank you once again..indeed there are no words to Thank you for your efforts..nevertheless , I can say Thank you only.

Kind Regards,

Rajarao K. 

One thing I would like to add, I dreamt her yesternight, asking me to give her some cosmetic items...otherwise she sounded fine...I am worried what condition she is in...and where she is...
Please revert to me soon...