Phir Subah Hogi

WU 2 1 13, CONSPIRACY AND WARNINGS

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
2nd pole position.Thanks for updates.
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for WU chalhov !!🤗

how can TJS eye  kuhu with lust??? .. this man is disgusting she is her daughter in law .. what the hell is going on? ! 🤬
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
TJS  IS HORRIBLE PLAYING  PEEPING TOM  LUSTFULLY EYEING  HIS OWN DIL🤢 Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Romona26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pankhudi11

thanks for WU chalhov !!🤗

how can TJS eye  kuhu with lust??? .. this man is disgusting she is her daughter in law .. what the hell is going on? ! 🤬

like father like son
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you dear. TJS behaviour is disgusting, just hope their evil intentions are exposed soon.
Surish thumbnail
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys, why can't the disgusting TJS eye his own DIL? After all this is a very sick show with very sick writers and even sicker producers. These people are bringing out their frustrated and primitive feelings here and those who are like them love watching this types of serials.I'm sure there are tons and tons of this types of people in India. I'm just wondering why Varun Badola has chosen this disgusting serial as his comeback vehicle. I don't watch this show at all but just read the WU which some of you take so much of pains to write.
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG What the hell is going on?😲
TJS lusting on his daughter in law? 🤬
Creatives of this show 're SICK  retarded and disgusting souls on this earth. All they have a garbage in  their minds🤢
We just had a horrible incident of rape and these shows 're promoting rapes,extra marital affairs, sex before marriage, lusting on your aunts nephews, daughter in laws. SICK SICK SICK
🤬
Please someone send writer and cv's into mental asylum. They need an immediate treatment of their disgusting minds
.🤢 🤢
SHAME ON THE WRITER,CV's, PRODUCERS AND CHANNEL OF THE SHOW.👎🏼

P.S  Sorry if anyone offended by my post

Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
Pink-Lilly thumbnail
Thanks Alot. TJS Is Evil. Eyeing His DIL.