- *X-Mas One Shot Winner* -

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys! A very Happy New Year to all of you! And what better way to kick start 2013 with the winners of the X-Mas One Shot Contest? We received an awesome 11 entries for the contest, so I'd like to say thank you to everyone who taken their time and effort to write the stories and also those who have taken their time to read them all!

Without any further adieu, the runner up, entry #8 written by

...Ankita..

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is your winning siggy:

And now for the winner... Entry #5 written by 

kweetrockstar

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is your winning siggy:

Again, thank you to everyone who has taken part, by writing or voting! Also, special thanks to Maria. for making these amazing winning signatures!

-
On Behalf of QH Dev Team
Congratulations to the winners and best wishes to the other writers keep up the good work!!!
CONGRATULATIONS... to both of you <3 
awesome Job πŸ‘

Btw I want to know the names of all writer's name who arote those shots..so that I can req them to write morevπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Congratulations to the winners⭐️⭐️
great job indeed by all d writersπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
This was very fun, we should have more writing contests...
Thanks for this amazing opportunity QH DT and Zahara for organizing this πŸ€— A wonderful chance for all of us out here to write our heart out!
And congrats to the winner (I really want to know your name!)..I so KNEW you were gonna win πŸ‘
Edited by ..Ankita.. - 11 years ago
Congratulations to the winners! :D Yay! I had also voted for these two. Don't know y I even tried :P
Can u showcase all the OSs? Coz I wanna know who wrote what :P
congrats to the winner .. well deserved ..

hope to see more OS or SS from your side .. keep up the good work.. :)
Congrats to both the winners ! And thank you Maria for making such amazing siggies for them ! Please continue to make more and more on AsYa :P

And Zahara, just like how the others said, please reveal the names of all the contestants πŸ˜³
Congratulations to you both! Well deserved! πŸ˜³

It made my writing go sit in the corner and cry! πŸ˜† Well done! πŸ˜³