Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks dolly for account link😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i m posting a TOI article on ravi but as hes talking abt sargun so i think i shud post it here.

Sargun much wiser than me: Ravi Dubey

IANS | May 24, 2013, 04.20 PM IST

TV actor Ravi Dubey may not be so romantic as a person, but he doesn't miss a chance to praise his actress-girlfriend Sargun Mehta who, he feels, is notches higher in maturity compared to him.

"Sargun is younger than me, yet she is one of the most mature individuals I have come across in my life. I think she is very wise and mature," the 29-year-old actor told IANS.

Ravi and Sarugn, 24, worked together in "12/24Karol Bagh". The couple also participated in the "Nach Baliye 5".

"I can make decisions based on pure emotions, and they can be extremely impulsive. But Sargun is always in black and white about anything coming our way. So despite the age difference between me and her, she is much wiser than me," he said.

Not a very romantic person at heart, Ravi proposed to Sargun on "Nach Baliye" set as he "wanted to give Sargun a moment which she can always cherish".

"I am not a romantic person in real life. The most romantic thing I have done in my life and the other lives to come is proposing Sargun on the sets of 'Nach Baliye'. The point was that being the most unromantic and inexpressive person that I am, I have not given Sargun many moments that she can cherish. I only gave her this one moment," he said.

"And the idea of doing it on the national TV, in front of everyone, calling my parents and her parents, and make it official was to have at least that one memory. And I am happy that it happened the way I wanted it to happen," he added.

Ravi will now be seen hosting "India's Dancing Superstar" with his "Saas Bina Sasural" co-actorAishwarya Sakhuja.

What about Bollywood projects?

"I am not in a position to divulge too much information right now, but things are looking good. I can only say that there is stuff happening," he said.

Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Dolly!😊

Ravi is such a sweet guy, lucky Sargun! :)
tiny15 thumbnail
heres a TOI article. its on Ravi but sargun is also mentioned.s o posting but only that part where shes mentioned.

There was no point in hiding my relationship with Sargun: Ravi Dubey

Ano Patel, TNN | Jun 4, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
Sargun and you've been in a relationship for over two years now and you've always been open about it. How have things been for you two?
I don't see the point in hiding my relationship with Sargun; it's very disrespectful of the person you're seeing. If you are convinced about being with someone, you should confess it and respect it. I see no practical sense in keeping it ambiguous. Sargun has made me wiser and she makes me feel complete. I proposed to her on stage during NB-5 and I could do it a 1000 times more.

So is marriage on the cards?
l Marriage is definitely on the cards, but it will probably take some time to plan for it. Our parents will take the critical call about the dates.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anoder TOI article on sargun

Sargun to go the Jai-Veeru way

TNN | Jul 1, 2013, 02.39 PM IST

Sargun to go the Jai-Veeru way
Sargun Mehta
Sargun Mehta who was last seen in Nach Baliye 5 on Star Plus is a diligent performer and likes to get under the skin of its character. 

During a special programming show which is in lead to the annual Star Parivaar Award 2013, Sargun along with her co-star Karan Wahi was suppose to be in pursuit of the coveted yet missing Star Parivaar trophy.

Sargun being her creative best decided to add an interesting prop to the storyline; she suggested incorporating a scooter with a side car popularized by Amitabh Bachchan and Dharmendra inSholay. The side car not only added an interesting character but created few hilarious moments for the duo as well.

"When Karan and I were given a task to hunt this missing trophy, somehow the image of Jai and Veeru popped in my mind. I suggested using a similar side car for us as it adds the comical touch to the show, and I am extremely happy that production team acknowledged the request promptly", said Sargun. 
tiny15 thumbnail
anoder article on Sargun!!

Sargun plans a surprise birthday for Srman Jain

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Jul 1, 2013, 06.56 PM IST
Sargun plans a surprise birthday for Srman Jain
Srman JainMore Pics

Srman Jain, who is presently seen inChhanchhan, had a surprise birthday party on Sunday midnight. 

And it was planned by none other than best friends Sargun Mehta. "We were having a dinner, when suddenly at the stroke of midnight, all my friends including Karan Wahi andRajender Chawla showed up. It was not expected, so it made me all the more happy. Later, we cut a huge cake and made merry. It was all planned by my closest buddies Ravi Dubey and Sargun. Sargun is more than a sister to me. Sadly, Ravi couldn't turn up as he was shooting. Later, I went to his sets to meet him," said a visibly emotional Srman.

Today, he and his friends are having a small house party at the place ofSiddhi Karwa, who was seen as Rano in Kya Hua Tera Vaada. "We plan to chill and have a good Chinese dinner," said Sargun. 

Sargun is also planning to make over Srman's house as his birthday gift. "Srman's house is too dirty. So, we have even planned to ask everyone not to give Srman gifts, instead they should donate to the Srman house makeover fund. I will roam around with a dabba asking for donations." 

Apart from Ravi and Sargun, Sanaya Irani, Mohit Sehgal, Kinshuk Mahajan and wife Divya, Karan Wahi, Aishwarya Sakhuja and boyfriend Rohit Nag, Rajender Chawla, Rohini Banerjee and Vrijesh Hirjee are expected to be at the party tonight.
tiny15 thumbnail
heres a TOI article on Ravi Dubey where he also talks abt Sargun. so i m posting this .her part is in bold purple!!

Sargun will always be special to me: Ravi Dubey

Ekta Yadav, TNN | Jul 3, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
Sargun will always be special to me: Ravi Dubey
Ravi Dubey More Pics
Television actor Ravi Dubey spoke to us about his lady love Sargun Mehta, and why he thinks anchoring scores above acting, on his recent Bhopal visit

Sargun is my favourite co-star
Sargun will always be special to me. She is my favourite co-star. I worked with her in 
Nach Baliye 5 and professed my love to her in front of everyone, on the stage. Marriage is definitely on the cards. We will most probably get married either by the end of the year or next year.

I am mesemrised by bhopal
I was born in Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh and brought up in Delhi. One of my roommates in Delhi was from Bhopal, and I got to know the beauty of Bhopal through his eyes. He described the city so beautifully. He always used to talk about Bhopal and its wonderful people. When I came here, I too was mesmerised by this place. People here are quite warm and hospitable. They make you feel comfortable. If I get a chance, I'd love to visit Pachmarhi and other scenic locations of MP. 

Acting is scripted but anchoring is spontaneity
I love acting, but anchoring is what I enjoy the most. Acting is and has always been my first love. I was an engineer, but the acting bug bit me and I realized it is my true calling. I also studied masscommunication and took up some acting assignments simultaneously. When you act, it comprises scripted talent, while anchoring demands spontaneity. Acting is a rehearsed set of skills, but talking on stage in front of a live audience involves patience and presence of mind. I am inspired by Amitabh Bachchan. I am in awe of his persona. I always think that what makes him Amitabh Bachchan - is the great Amitabh Bachchan himself.
tiny15 thumbnail

heres anoder TOI article on sargun cuming in one epi of IDS. i m only posting her part.

Nach Baliye 5 sways India's Dancing Superstars

TNN | Jul 19, 2013, 12.06 PM IST

Star Plus's India's Dancing Superstar platform has witnessed superlative performances throughout this season. 

And this week is no exception, this Saturday, audience will get a glimpse of Nach Baliye season 5 artists coming together to support their favorite contestants on dance floor.
Nach Baliye 5 winner Mahi Bhanusali, along with fellow performers Sargun Mehta, Nisha Mehra, Shakti Mohan, Rahul Mahajan and Kuwar Amar paired along with IDS contestants enthralled the audience and judges alike. 
Finally Mumbai participant Amardeep Singh Natt who was paired withSargun Mehta performed a challenging robotics act. Judge Geeta Kapoor was so stunned to see Sargun matching Amardeep's robotic moves with such ease and perfection. 

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ravi is such a sweet guy. Wish him and Sargun all the luck for the future! :)

And that's great to see Sargun on another dance show, she was always a good dancer but since Nach Baliye she has perfected that talent.

Thanks for sharing.😊
tiny15 thumbnail
frnds heres an article on sargun-ravi abt their entering in big boss7!!i wish both won't take this up!!

Love birds Ravi-Sargun in Bigg Boss 7?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Aug 14, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Love birds Ravi-Sargun in Bigg Boss 7?
Ravi Dubey and Sargun MehtaMore Pics
Real-life couple Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey, who were seen in Nach Baliye 5, are likely to be seen in the reality show, Bigg Boss.

If things fall in place, the love birds will get to spend some quality time together. But considering the high-stress environment of the show, will it change their equation?