newTOI articles on Sargun,21,22updt-pg8 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
thats great 
hope she is enjoying the wedding preps
wish ravi and sargun a happy married life in advance
frnds heres the article abt Ravi doing a show.but they'd mentioned sargun so i thot of psoting abt it here.her part is in red.
Keerti Nagpure is Nandini; Ravi Dubey roped in?
Desh Ki Beti Nandini on Sony Entertainment Television, produced by the makers of Sasural Simar Ka and Saath Nibhana Saathiya, has been in the news these days. 

Whether it's the cast or the conception, TOI has been consistently updating its readers about the show and after speculating lot of names to play the lead characters, the makers ( Rashmi Sharma) have finally locked the actors to play leads. 

If sources are to be believed, Keerti Nagpure ofParichay fame has bagged the lead role of Nandini whereas Ravi Dubey of Saas Bina Sasuralfame will essay the male lead in the show. 

Names like Ankita Sharma, Ekta Kaul, Sargun Mehta and Nandish Sandhu were were earlier approached for the same but nothing materialize. And, now the channel has locked Keerti Nagpure and Ravi Dubey as their leads. 

anoder article on ravi but sargun is mentioned so just posting  4 her.

I met Sargun in Delhi, says Ravi Dubey

Saloni Bhatia, TNN | Oct 2, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
I met Sargun in Delhi, says Ravi Dubey
Ravi Dubey
We caught up with TV actor Ravi Dubeyrecently, and he told us about his liking for Dilli ka butter chicken and how he found love in the capital.

Ravi, who is set to tie the knot with Sargun Mehta at the end of the year, shared, "I met Sargun while shooting for 12/24 Karol Bagh. We used to hang out at Select Citywalk, Promenade and various other places. We explored Delhi during that time. It was in Delhi that we became friends."
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
there is  a new TOI article on sargun.

Sargun and Ravi on pre-wedding holiday?

Jaspreet Nijher, TNN | Oct 13, 2013, 04.39 PM IST

Sargun and Ravi on pre-wedding holiday?
RAVI-SARGUN

Though TV personalities Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey are yet to official get married in December, the couple decided to spend quality time together before they tie the knot. 

The two were in South Africa to attend Indian film awards recently, along with other Bollywood biggies, Madhuri Dixit, Ranbir Kapoor among others. On her maiden visit to South Africa, the Chandigarh based Sargun was excited to visit Durban, Cape Town, Sun City and Pilanesberg game reserve.

"We were in Durban for four days for the awards, and then we continued the trip for another four days," says Sargun who was happy to share her pictures with Ravi and she playing around with the lions there. "I was the one who was the most enthused about lions and playing with them. But when I ventured to touch them, I freaked out and was scared. Eventually I came around and started enjoying them," she says.
So sargun is enjoying her pre wedding holidays Good good ðŸ˜ƒ

new TOI article on sargun.tho this one is posted by shobha but i m compiling it here.

Sargun replaces Sriti in Balika Vadhu

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 1, 2013, 11.11 AM IST

Sargun replaces Sriti in Balika Vadhu
Sargun MehtaMore Pics
The news of Sriti Jha quitting Balika Vadhu has been doing the rounds for a while now. 

And after much contemplation and a lot of auditions, the makers have got their new Ganga. The role has gone to actress Sargun Mehta, who was last seen in the fifth season of Nach Baliye. She is better known for playing the title role in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Phulwa on Colors.

Says the source, "Sriti had informed the makers of her decision a few months back. They did try to convince her but the actress did not relent. A lot of actresses have auditioned for the role including Aasiya Kazi and Rishina Kandhari. Sargun has been chosen to play the part finally. She will start shooting from today." Both Sargun and Sriti remained unavailable for comment. 

anoder TOI article

Boogie Woogie gets a female host

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 7, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A

Boogie Woogie gets a female host
Sargun Mehta
One of the first and longest running dance reality shows, 'Boogie Woogie', is returning to the tube after four years. The show had launched in 1995 with Jaaved Jaaferi, Naved Jaaferi and Ravi Bahl as judges. 

While the trio will continue as judges, we have been informed that for the first time, the show will have a host " actress Sargun Mehta, the new Ganga of 'Balika Vadhu'.

According to sources, Boogie Woogie will replaceKaun Banega Crorepati sometime in December and will feature contestants aged between six and 14 years. Sargun remained unavailable for comment.
anoder article on sargun.

I'll just be myself on 'Boogie Woogie': Sargun Mehta

IANS | Nov 19, 2013, 07.25 PM IST

I'll just be myself on 'Boogie Woogie': Sargun Mehta
Sargun Mehta More Pics
Small screen actress Sargun Mehta will step into the anchor's shoes for dance reality show "Boogie Woogie". She says she will just be herself instead of imitating any other person.

She is nervous but excited to host the show.

"I think when you forcibly try to connect with someone, it does not work. In my real life also, I am very bubbly and chirpy, so I feel that just being my normal self, I will be able to make a good connection (with participants and viewers)," the 25-year-old told IANS in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.

Asked if her fiance Ravi Dubey, who hosted reality show "India's Dancing Superstar", has given her any tips, she said: "He keeps telling me, 'Sargun, when you are in front of the camera, it's not like you have to put on anything, just be yourself'."

"He just tells me that don't try to be anyone else, or any other host. So that's what I am going to do. I'll just be myself," she added.

The actress has been part of shows like "12/24 Karol Bagh"" Phulwa"and " Kya Huaa Tera Vaada". She recently joined the cast of popular TV show " Balika Vadhu" as Ganga, a character earlier essayed by actress Sriti Jha.

Sargun says playing Ganga came as a huge challenge to her because she is just the opposite of the character in real life.

"The whole idea of walking slowly, talking softly is very difficult. Some people are genuinely like that, but I am not even one percent of it! So, it is a struggle for me. I keep forgetting all these things - that I have to walk slowly, I need to blush, I have to feel shy," she said.

With her real life wedding just around the corner, Sargun says she is juggling with her personal and professional life.

"Right now, I am struggling a lot. I am getting married in December and I have two shows in hand, so basically I am juggling all," said the actress, who has been dating Ravi for two years.

Sargun and Ravi had also participated in celebrity couple dance reality show " Nach Baliye 5".

The couple's wedding will happen in Chandigarh, Punjab, but they are planning a reception in Mumbai as well.

"It's a huge task for us right now and we have too much to do in so little time," Sargun said.
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago