Posted: 11 years ago
THis weel 1.0
last week 1.1
😕
Its high time creative chage the story otherwise show will be shut  down soon.

This week its expected bcz of no Mohit.😕hope they give us mohit/sid soon.otherwise yeh show ka future sabko patta hai.😭
see alia the main fault it dipped even more this week is bec the mahaepisode was counted.. which was not even advertised.. not even a single promo... people like me who watch the serial dint even knw abt a ME on saturday..
n some of the really good MONAL scenes were on saturday..
n trp would ve been calculated for 6 days
Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by saaruipk

see alia the main fault it dipped even more this week is bec the mahaepisode was counted.. which was not even advertised.. not even a single promo... people like me who watch the serial dint even knw abt a ME on saturday..
n some of the really good MONAL scenes were on saturday..
n trp would ve been calculated for 6 days
yes,their was such cute monal scence.But they really neglecting this show.Its unbearable now.ek to thick se leads ko dikhate nahin,promotion nahin karte but show band karne mein sabse aagey hain"idiots".😡
Originally posted by alia-khanom

yes,their was such cute monal scence.But they really neglecting this show.Its unbearable now.ek to thick se leads ko dikhate nahin,promotion nahin karte but show band karne mein sabse aagey hain"idiots".😡
yeah!!! they are still promoting other shows.. why cant they show even one promo???
Originally posted by saaruipk

yeah!!! they are still promoting other shows.. why cant they show even one promo???
do u have any email id for sp.i want to mail them regarding this matter.
Originally posted by alia-khanom

do u have any email id for sp.i want to mail them regarding this matter.
yeah... i ve the phone number also.. many of us ve already called...
[email protected]

The numbers - 180030007827 ( toll free )
                             02267227777/ 912267227777
                             02266305555 /91-22-66305555
Thanks for yur so called cocern. Neither us or mohit or monaya need this. Mohit has gone for romantic holidays. Wen he will be back every thing will be ok.
the main reason for the dipi in trps is the drag in storyline...the suspense which they had created in the beginning  of the showis not there now... they are showing the asavari plotting schemes which doesn't interest audience... if they bring in a bit more pace in show they can garner trps... I wonder why creatives are not getting this... 
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Thanks for yur so called cocern. Neither us or mohit or monaya need this. Mohit has gone for romantic holidays. Wen he will be back every thing will be ok.
this will be the last time i keep quiet abt this and then i ll start reporting tat u are bullying me
Originally posted by Resh...

the main reason for the dipi in trps is the drag in storyline...the suspense which they had created in the beginning  of the showis not there now... they are showing the asavari plotting schemes which doesn't interest audience... if they bring in a bit more pace in show they can garner trps... I wonder why creatives are not getting this... 
yeah not interested in tat vahini sahib🤢