Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

I myself have not watched from me
tat lady is the vamp... more than appa sahib!!
n her son is also lame...
gauri is looking good in suits... but gauris mom calls sid her frnd...😡
as if she thinks its just frndship...n then asks abt the engagement... wat are they trying to proove
Originally posted by saaruipk

tat lady is the vamp... more than appa sahib!!
n her son is also lame...
gauri is looking good in suits... but gauris mom calls sid her frnd...😡
as if she thinks its just frndship...n then asks abt the engagement... wat are they trying to proove
that's why aunthy ji got confuse ðŸ˜† Hence not contributing to trp...😆
thanks for email ids
i will mail them
They are neglecting this show! Its annoying, coz if they've sent sid back, thy should at least have some better track, like gauri finding out more about the so called raaz and sumone helping her like garv! Yea i know all of you are mohit fans, but your looking at the actor, not character. Which yea is unfair to mohit, coz hes a good actor and they've sidelined his character, he deserves to be in a better show maybe, where he can be the main lead. But In terms of the character, garv is the one that can actually help gauri! But yea, itd be nice if we got some reply from sumone regarding the way the show is going!
don worry ..its gonna be revamped soon.. n they concentrate on sidri luv story... finally...
did they read IF ??? i guess so
Originally posted by saaruipk

don worry ..its gonna be revamped soon.. n they concentrate on sidri luv story... finally...
did they read IF ??? i guess so
but i wonder how... u see they already show they engage... n now suddenly... sidri love story... neway lets be + 😳
Originally posted by riyya6

but i wonder how... u see they already show they engage... n now suddenly... sidri love story... neway lets be + 😳
agree with @Riyya😲

i dnt like this story concept😡