Members Lounge

Opinion On Rape Law-Justice Verma

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
justice verma committee invites public                                   Opinion on
              RAPE LAW TILL JAN 5TH

The 3 member committee constituted recommend provisions to amend the rape laws has sought suggestion from the people of the country comments would be allowed untill january 5th.

Under the existing law , the maximum punishment for  rape is life term or maximum to maximum 7 years impriosnment , but the nation - wide outrage & the gang rape of 23 year old physiotherapy in a moving bus on december 16 has sparked a demand for the death penalty for rape convicts

so its so its my request to evry member in IF to write down there suggestion and demands as we cover almost evry part of the world... and then on 5th shruti our GM will send it to justice verma where i have given her his ID...as we belong to a mass and seprate demands might go over look but from such a large community like IF wont be ignored and who knows some one suggestion might be input as the law ... so guys help him to make the law ... a heartly pleadge and request
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my openion

throw them out on the road with family of the victim with victim presence quit necessary and give evry one a rod and nude the rapist and evry one insert rod in him one by one ... and then cut loose his maanhood and leave him to die on road ... the only justice to humanity in my opinion

capital pinishment is very lenient punishment for them ... if in evry city with even 1 rapiest this will done by god they will know the meaning of what they have done ... and in future evry single low level mind will think thousand time what mass and member of the family will do ... 
This content was originally posted by: payalibm

my openion

throw them out on the road with family of the victim with victim presence quit necessary and give evry one a rod and nude the rapist and evry one insert rod in him one by one ... and then cut loose his maanhood and leave him to die on road ... the only justice to humanity in my opinion

capital pinishment is very lenient punishment for them ... if in evry city with even 1 rapiest this will done by god they will know the meaning of what they have done ... and in future evry single low level mind will think thousand time what mass and member of the family will do ... 

+1 if this really helps

Agree with you that capital punishment is too lenient in this case. Such sick d**ks should be scared to harass or rape any girl hereafter. 

Not just them , i think their parents(if alive) deserved to be hanged too for raising  them up like monsters.
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
There is a speculation that that the minors are given juvenile punishment. But, when committing rape they are not minors,while dispensing justice why should they be considered minors? Punish them like you punish an adult. And gang rapes should be treated as "rarest of the rare "cases.

Also,the rapists should not be given the Presidential pardon if they are to be hanged. They should not be given the advantage of mercy petition.
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: payalibm

my openion

I totally agree with ... this is the only  Punishment they deserve... they should also go through the PAIN which they culprits given to that poor girl...nd  yes this is the lesson also given to all  those man who were doing such crime so they never ever think to do such crime...  I hope GOVT do justice... nd Prayer is for that girl God given their soul rest on peace... nd i hope in her next birth in whatever from she get next birth God given her better nd Lovely beautiful Life... 
I pray to God Please... never ever give such pain to any girl in their life...

iloveuindia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Perseus-

+1 if this really helps

Agree with you that capital punishment is too lenient in this case. Such sick d**ks should be scared to harass or rape any girl hereafter. 

Not just them , i think their parents(if alive) deserved to be hanged too for raising  them up like monsters.

i won't blame parents, i don't think any parent will teach their child to do what they did to 23 year old girl.

For me, i would just stripped them apart in public, and then let public deal with them. hit them with same rod they hitted that poor girl and her friend then cut their manhood...
dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In my opinion the rapist should made stand in public with his hands tied nude...anywhere and all the peoples crossing from their should be handed sticks ..every human being ...and should be compulsory that everybody should hit him how much ever they want..wherever they want to hit him... ..no medical attention should be given to him...then cut off his penis...and left to die...this should be every rapist punishment...and our laws should be more restrict...and Every city should have special police stations with only women police officers so victims can go there and file her complaints..because in most of the cases girls are afraid of going to police stations and culprits go free and rape other girls...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u payel for letting us know this ðŸ˜Š

but at first i have two questions..
1. should we write it here in this topic or PM u?
2. i am not so clear about what exactly we have to write..what kind of punishment we need for those criminals? or what should be the maximum punishment for a rapist? - which one of this?
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok i got it..

i want to cut that organ of their body!!

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
plzz i want them to be made impotent and such beasts should be first made impotent then they should be crushed under the wheel of that bus so that for generations they remeber the punishment and no one tries this ,,,,, 

as for laws they should be made more strict like 30yers  prison and make them impotent also and the age of minor should be reduced to 13 yrs as now boys are no more minors at 13 they r now in world of technology getting prone to such nuisance so reduce age of minor and punishment same for all no minor nothing ðŸ˜ˆ