Members Lounge

Opinion On Rape Law-Justice Verma - Page 3

ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
No other thought only punishment is to cut one hand and two legs for each bewakuf..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Castrate him and then insert the same rod in his body... Rapists should be given such severe punishments that no man has the guts to even think of rape in his fantasies.
kiran_rati thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: payalibm

my openion

throw them out on the road with family of the victim with victim presence quit necessary and give evry one a rod and nude the rapist and evry one insert rod in him one by one ... and then cut loose his maanhood and leave him to die on road ... the only justice to humanity in my opinion

capital pinishment is very lenient punishment for them ... if in evry city with even 1 rapiest this will done by god they will know the meaning of what they have done ... and in future evry single low level mind will think thousand time what mass and member of the family will do ... 

i too agree wid u.  this people must suffer each and every second in their life time remembering their deeds.  The the 6th person who is sooo called minor rapist also deserves the same.  When commiting this rape, this B******* didnt remember that he is minor or some blah blah...😡 then how come now comes this minor and major issue. 
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In my opinion, I think Capital punishment is not the solution for a crime as hideous as rape. This in turn might raise the number of murders as the criminals will not only try to kill the victim but also witnesses, if any. Moreover, few people are so insane that even a death penalty won't stop their acts because they might think that they will find some way or the other to get away from the clutches of law and if not, they might be so stone-hearted that they won't yet feel the guilt and shame they rightly should.

Death penalty for a person who takes lives is like tit for tat. Similarly, I think an option like castration is what a person deserves to snatch away the dignity of a woman mercilessly. When a man can stoop so low as this, then he deserves a punishment so harsh that makes him live yet die every day in guilt and shame for the crime he has done. A man like that would be a living example for people to learn what the consequence of their deed can be! It won't be like bygone or once-it-happened act. It's a common thing that people move on and forget the past or the past fades itself. Once a criminal is dead, more are born. But when we compel a person to live in guilt, humiliation and shame throughout his life, people might learn something. They'll atleast thing before doing such acts.

Banning guys or girls from moving out after a specified time limit or restricting their presence will never be a solution. We all co-exist in this world. Restrictions make people rebel. Rules compel people to break them. The only thing that we need to teach people is to value every individual and respect them. Crimes can be reduced only when we don't let criminals be born in an individual.

-V
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: payalibm

my openion

throw them out on the road with family of the victim with victim presence quit necessary and give evry one a rod and nude the rapist and evry one insert rod in him one by one ... and then cut loose his maanhood and leave him to die on road ... the only justice to humanity in my opinion

capital pinishment is very lenient punishment for them ... if in evry city with even 1 rapiest this will done by god they will know the meaning of what they have done ... and in future evry single low level mind will think thousand time what mass and member of the family will do ... 

Agree with u payal... this is the best punishment
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
punish them openly .. throw stones to them until they die ..

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am shocked for the minor one. I agree with people around if he can rape someone then consider him as an adult, thus his punishment should be as severe as we demand for the adults. It will make the minors also afraid.
They should be hanged till death. Actually I want even a more severe punishment for them such as stoning by public.
And in no circumstances they should be forgiven. The same goes for every rapist.
Edited by kashishk - 11 years ago
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I am of the opinion that Capital Punishment is easy on the criminals! However no way in hell should these people be allowed to see the light of day, not in seven years, not in 14 years until and unless they are castrated for the safety of the women of the country! I think the choice should be given to them be castrated and released after at the least 14 years of punishment or remain in jail for the rest of their lives without bail ever! They should be tortured and taught  a lesson for what they did! 

As for giving minors juvenile punishment, I dont agree If they were upto the act they are deserving of the punishment too! I would not want to live or raise my daughter in a country where such animals are allowed to walk free after such acts. Minimum punishment is not acceptable for rapes and gang rapes especially! A thrashing by or at the least in public before they are sentenced is also advisable!

A study should be conducted on these criminals, on what and why they are prompted to such heinous crimes, so that the situation can be corrected and avoided in the future. Having said that, the study should not be used as an excuse to free such criminals. They did a crime and they should not be allowed to live a normal free life!
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When such incidents happen it is the biggest slap on the law and order of our country! How fearless and shameless were these men! Keeping in mind these things there should be strict law enforcement in the country, so that every man who even thinks of commenting or touching a woman has the fear of god put in him by the government!
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

first of all the law shld be equal to all from age 13 they shld be in the adults like for the rape cases and acid attacks

the punishment shld be v v v harsh and unforgettable to these culprits tat they shld be v v rigorous punishment for them and shld not see the light in their life after they enter the jail and they shld be in jail for 30 yrs and chemical castraction is to be done to them and when they leave the jail after 30 yrs they shld be marked on there faces pemanently tat they r rapists and they can never ever dare to even try to lift their head and see anyone in thier life
this is my opinion and all the rapists shld get this punishment