Members Lounge

Opinion On Rape Law-Justice Verma - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
My opinion would be make a law in which first of all the one who committed such crime should be stone pelted in whole public and den cut off with one hand and one leg and write in their heads that " I am rapist " 

And secondly for one where the crime is committed 

Every girl should be given rite to protect her self and in self defence she can even kill the person who is trying to molest her or raper her and the girl shouldn't be brought under court . 

For the one who eve tease and molest girls ther should be a law wer in a girl for her self defence can injur the person .

Every girl who register a complain against Eve teasing or  molastation case the case should be taken seriously and the criminal should be punished . 

If a girl is raped it's a crime or even if she is been molested or eve teased dat should also be considered under crime  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kissmiss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Even after almost 20 days of this incident I shiver when I have to read something about this.
In my opinion those rapists should not be hanged to death, thats a very easy punishment for them. I would say they should be tortured everyday for 45 minutes the same way they tortured the girl for 45 minutes until their death day comes on its own.
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: veekay07

Guys, we all are justifiably angry and emotional about the atrocities on women, but can we be practical about this as we are sending this to the Supreme-Court judge: suggestions of crude castration (personally I would support that!) will not gain traction with the law makers :P
My suggestions:
1. Reforming the Police Act-
- a. Speed up the investigative process and evidence collection through lesser documentation work and use of modern technology
-b. At least 2 women inspector required in every police chowk for registering cases related to women atrocities.
-c.  Strict enforcement of FIR registration in all the cases.
-d. Creation of database of men convicted of rapes/molestation/ domestic violence to make public aware of rapists and molesters in their area.
-e. Police to file charge-sheets in matters of rape within 1 month of the occurrence of the crime. If additional time needed, police will have to explain the reason of delay to the judicial magistrate and take special permission for the same.

2. Judicial Reforms-
-a. Set up of separate fast/ rapid courts at district level throughout the country for dealing with atrocities on women.
-b. Setting up of an independent division/board which will help the victimized women in matters related to filing of case, judicial procedures etc.
-c. Changing the definition of 'rape' to 'sexual harassment' which would include rape, molestation, groping, eve-teasing, abuse etc.  Punishment for groping and eve-teasing should be increased to a maximum of 10 yrs.
-d. Punishment for rape to be increased to life-time without parole (from the current 10 year maximum).
-e. Maximum punishment should be death in cases of violent rapes/all gang rapes/ child sexual abuse. If the crime does not warrant death sentence, life imprisonment with/ without chemical castration to be explored.

As I don't live in India and don't know enough about Indian law, I support the approach taken in this post.
@red, the definition and the sex offenders register should include both genders. In this age of homosexuality same sex rape does take place.
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They should castrated and tortured to death for that matter. And the minor should not be exempted from the punishment at all. They should be punished severely so that any man would not even think of committing such a heinous crime again.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
they should be hanged in public after public give them full treatment, (whatever they want)...and also cut their manhood.bt seriously dnt think govt will make it a law .its india where police support those rapists and blame it all to girls only.police says that girl wore short dress/they stay i out  late night/ the men stay away from their houses, their wives so they cant control their desires.so sick mentality.

i seriously wish in this case they should be hanged.nothing more and nothing less. and i dnt think govt will change the law to capital punishment.may be they will increase the jail yrs bt,...nothing else.

and whats the point of strict laws only?earlier also a rapist was given capital punishment...has rape stopped/decreased? no. only law can do nothing.we have law for dowry also...bt has dowry giving/taking has stopped? no. the police should be more sympathetic to the rape victim instead of rapists. the judgement should be given quickly/in a specific time, so that in future , this type of heinious crime decrease, and at least the victim go to police to file an FIR

and also show their faces ...pls...they deserve the worst of it.
Edited by riyasarkar007 - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rapists should come out in the public and let us stone and whip them..
Poor boiling Oil on their Man bits .. so they wouldn't even dare to rape again.. and other people should learn by the punishment..

Let them have a slow painful death..
I want them to suffer triple the amount their poor victim suffered!!!!!

I want all rape victims to have comfort and support by police officers,
Doctors and general public.. I want people stop accusing the victims for leading them.on ect..I want people Rio be Sensitive and understanding..
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would go for capital punishment in these type of cases...
i think that judiciary of india should look into these matters pretty soon... the reason for the increase of rate of rape in india is that we all know that judiciary does nothing to these people and so they are not afraid to rape any girl. also the girl keeps quite because of this good for nothing society. she thinks what they'll think of her as our evil society always find it the fault of girl if she is been raped. i don't understand why they say that girls invite rape to them self by wearing short clothes. if it is so then tell me why those little kids out there are being raped. they don't even attain puberty to attract those lusty animals towards themself then why are they made victim of this.

i think its high time indian society and judiciary should change. indian society need to see it clearly who is at fault instead of putting all blame on girl. we girls will wear whatever we want, we'll go out whenever we want as we are part of this democratic country. those lusty creeps need to have respect for the gender who introduced them into this world. indian judiciary should act fast for these cases and capital punishment is the only thing which should be rewarded to these creatures... then only everyone in india will consider is as a crime and not a source to have fun and warm their bed..
...Rapunzel... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
their male organ should be removed and then they should be tortured 
in my opinion  castration and then  torture and then hanging  is the apt punishment for bloody rapists

this will ensure that men will refrain from doing such things to women and girls

also juveniles  should be equally punished  as in Saudi Arabia 
if they are old enough to do such heinous crimes then they are old enough for facing punishments
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with most of the people said the rapist should be thrown out of the bus and on the public road everyone should hit them with a same iron rod so they can understand the pain of that poor girl!
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: payalibm

<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">my openion</font>

<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">throw them out on the road with family of the victim with victim presence quit necessary and give evry one a rod and nude the rapist and evry one insert rod in him one by one ... and then cut loose his maanhood and leave him to die on road ... the only justice to humanity in my opinion</font>
<font color="#0033ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">capital pinishment is very lenient punishment for them ... if in evry city with even 1 rapiest this will done by god they will know the meaning of what they have done ... and in future evry single low level mind will think thousand time what mass and member of the family will do ...</font>

I agree. First of all, death penalty is too easy a punishment. They need to suffer. And secondly, giving death penalty for rape won't stop rape, only the rapists will make sure to murder every victim to get away without conviction.