Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Please Dont consider the rappist as juvenile even if they are below 18. In case of ra[e there should be no term like juvenile.

And, please don't let them go by just giving death penalty, their death should be of pain and humiliation. Cut their private part and put them in the zoo all naked. and every visitor will spit on them and hit them with rod.

P.S. In addition, please stop those provocative perfume and body odor advertisements, where they show that women are ready to seduce and get seduced.

Edited by PaintedSky - 11 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All I know and sincerely believe is they should have to suffer the same fate that they bring upon others. Life time in prison or the death penalty is way too lenient on them. They need to be shown that raping someone is such a nasty and horrible thing to do. They need to see how bad it is. They need to suffer just as much...no actually they need to suffer more than the innocent ones. 

I do not know what the government can do to make the law better. Realistically I can't see them doing much more than lifetime imprisonment or the death penalty. However, I hope that they take some time to sit and discuss the current status of the law. Because some action MUST be taken to stop these horrific crimes. It is not acceptable. A person, especially a girl, should be able to feel safe wherever she goes whenever she goes. And if she doesn't feel safe something is very very very wrong.

India has never been on good terms with girls. SOME action MUST happen. 

I don't even live in India, but being a girl I certainly know what goes on there and it is not pretty.

The government needs to wake up, sit down, and discuss. Obviously if rapes like this happen, there isn't much being done by the government to prevent them!

Justice needs to be served to the innocent ones who have lost their lies or have suffered throughout their lives. And such incidents should never have to take place again anywhere in the world.
maria1878 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinningstar

- age of minor be reduced to 14 

- trails so be done in 3 months-6 months.
- no bail for rape accused
- no parole for rapists/accused
- no mercy petition for rapist
- stoned/permanent castraziation  and then hanged publicly once proven guilty.
- gender sensitization and laws be made compulsory to be taught in schools.
- victim 's statements and interrogation be video recorded so that cops do not cross their limits when questioning..since some questions will need to be asked but the way its asked is the point. also in case victim turns hostile or dies or is killed ...evidence is still preserved.
- lady officers and victim's lawyer should be present when questioning is done to the victim.
- online fir registration.
- cameras be installed on cross roads to stop all kinds of crime.
- any cop refusing to write the fir should be dismissed from duty immediately.
- separate section in police for rape cases.
- when medical examination is done for the victim a copy be given to victim as well as police and evidence samples (semen) have to be restored till case is closed and verdict given.
- option for double medical examination of the victim be there in 2 separate hospitals.
- person examining the victim should not be related in any way to the victim to avoid conspiracy ( it does happen these days ) .
- doctor found tampering the evidence should be barred, license cancelled  and sentenced to jail for 5 years.
- any person found tampering the evidence should be imprisoned for 5 yrs.
- any person making vulgar comments on women ( one or many ) on being proven be sent to 3-6 months jail ( politicians seem to make its style about commenting on girls' character  )
- caught eve-teasing 6 months jail 

pan cards details online should reflect if the person has been caught tampering or barred or jailed etc.

pan card be made more like complete detail nos. so person crime records too be reflected that way person eveteasing /molesting etc will have a control else else they may remain unemployeed.

I strongly support this opinion,
 - Castration [i don't know the medical things of this...but it should be like they shouldn't be able to do it, even if they want to - but definitely it should not affect others, like out of frustration they must not do further crimes -- medical commitee has to review about it].
- Life-long imprisonment - no bail, parole, mercy petition allowed.

INDIA IS A COUNTRY WITH HUMANITARIAN CONSIDERATIONS - But not required in this type of crime, coz' they never consider victim as human.
Ayaat1216 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Capital punishment for these assholes! This will give a message out to the imbeciles out there and they'll think a hundred times before taking their dick out their pants.
TheDailyRush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
no matter what the crime is death penalty is wrong.
but in my opinion, death penalty is too easy for a rapist!
I was actually thinking up ways to inflict as much pain on these sick bas***ds .. and this is what I came up with..
this will never be made legal but I would love to see them tied to a cross, and knived and stabbed and cutting parts of their body off. give them as much pain slowly as possible till they die! we can also stone them , maybe set a certain part of their body on fire and watch them suffer !
this is cruel I know but no girl deserves to be treated the way they treated the 23 yr old!
vandanacutegurl thumbnail
For me the culprits should be given the worst punishment,they should suffer as the girl did.
First of all,cut their penis,(the same way they didnt feel pity when entering the rod in the girl vagina and removing it till her intestine were damaged)
Second they should be thrown in the public,naked.
Left without medical care like a dog in the road.
These people didnt fear GOD when doing such terrible act on the innocent girl,so the law should be more severe for them even for the juvenile boy.Even 17 Years Old he knew he was raping the girl so the law should b equal.Y they didint do such criminal things with their mom and sister at home.
They dnt have the right to live they should be killed so that the girl soul will be at peace.
This reply is for every women.A rapist dnt have the right to live irrespective of his age.

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
castration will not be possible going by our legal system..the LEAST is death penalty according to me, wid NO space for mercy petition...and better and more humane methods of speeding the process of the trial is a must...the women go thru more torture while going thru the trial..
and another thing..no nonsense abt minor and leniency...when while raping a girl, there is no question of the biy being a minor, there shud be no consideration while getting the punishement for it...do the time if u do the crime...
Edited by anu rulz - 11 years ago
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Once the medical report is out of the victim and its confirm that she is raped
let the victim decided the punishment or just hang till death
and in case like delhi one no judgement just hang till death and if any of the culprit is below 18 keep him in jail till he turns 18 then hang him till death

+

identification of victim shouldnt make public ever
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I personally think they sud be handed over to public n the victim n her family.. Everyone sud beat them till they die..!! No excuse n no pardon.. they dont deserve to live.. Like someone else said here.. cut off their manhood so no other person can even think of looking at a girl let alone raping them -_-
pallavi25 thumbnail
1. Life imprisonment till death for rape by single rapist, no parole or pardons!

2. Capital punishment (death sentence) for gang rapists as victims have little chance of surviving such rapes. If victim dies, then definitely death sentence for all involved in gang rape!

3. Minor rapists should be treated as adults, if they can rape and assault means they have adult perversions and should get same punishment as above. Any rapist below 16 years should be sent to juvenile imprisonment for minimum of 25 years!

4. Zero tolerance for sexual harassment on streets, public places, offices and everywhere else. Any men seen harassing a girl or woman should be reported to police and women's organizations at once, public can apprehend such criminals and hand them over. 

5. Punishment for harassment (lewd remarks, catcalls, touching, groping etc) should be 2 years of jailtime plus 25,000 fine.

6. All old cases of rape and assault must be dealt with AT ONCE at fast track courts and the offenders should be punished accordingly.

7. Rape of little children should be treated as capital crimes, anyone who rapes a girl or boy below 14 years of age should be sentenced to death.