*PSH WU 3rd Jan Drunk DV eyes Suman*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks
Now DV eyes his older sister-in-law? My lord what is this show coming to?
Originally posted by JulieD

Now DV eyes his older sister-in-law? My lord what is this show coming to?
i agree! this serial is getting extremely disgusting. all the men r so sick in their heads. blah psh is so off puttingEdited by princess_farh - 11 years ago
The censor board should put a stop to this bizzare show and arrest all the writers, producers and actors (especially the one playing DV) connected with this ridiculous mess and put them in jail, preferably in the worst jail of India.
This show is totally pathetic. Jst hate it
Show going from bad to worse and all sorts of ugly twists in relationships happening and no one is left untouched. Debaunchery ðŸ¤¢  Thanks AarathiEdited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Since no future together for Sugvi, no reason for me to watch this show.  I could care less of Sugni and Adi relationship.  Sugvi was the only reason I watched the show.  Vikram is the one that holds me glued to it. 
sab poore pagal ho gye hai, ya kuche bache hai...? 😡 
Eww. This Horrible Show Needs To End.
😊Thanks for the update Aarathi. Well when they said the show was going "Bold", I wasn't expecting such perverted and disgusting 
scenes.😡
Each characters in the show is badly sabotaged/ butchered.🤢
Kuhu is entering into the lion den 😕 there is no escaping Digvijay abusive behavior, and JTS lecehrous advances towards her. She is defenseless and only Vickram can rescue her. 
Sugni is snooping around, but she alone, nor Adi  can handle
JTS and Digvijay.
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago